(Day 1) Why? (Levi and Sarah)

In Levi's Bedromm
"Levi, what happened?" Sarah asked waking up from her sleep.
"You took a really hard hit," Levi said.
"Oh, are you okay?" Sarah asked looking into his eyes.
"Yeah, but why did you take that hit?" Levi said looking at her.
"Because, I needed to, without you, I don't know what Brody would do," Sarah said as saw that he was about to cry.
"And I don't know what I would do without you," Levi said looking at the ground.
"What?" Sarah asked wanting to hear what he said again.
"Without you, I wouldn't know what I would do," Levi said walkin to the door.
"Aiden," Sarah said as Levi was in complete shock, she had never called him Aiden before
"I don't know what I would do without you," Sarah said as she got up.
"Why," Levi asked.
"You are everything I like in a man, strong, fearless, and protective," Sarah said.
"You are everything I could possibly ask from a girlfriend, smart, beautiful, and kind," Levi said as he locked eyes with her.
"Should we tell the others?" Sarah asked.
"Just Hayley, she would know how to tell the others," Levi said as they grabbed hands and ran out of his bedroom.
A/N: What do you think? I'll make a oneshots per day until December 31! BYE BYE!