Day 14 Happened (Calvin and Hayley)

"Ninja Water Attack!" Hayely called out.
"Ugg, nothing happened!" Hayely said as she put her sword down in shame.
"Hayley are you okay?" Calvin asked as he handed her a water bottle.
"Maybe I'm not cut out to be a ninja," Hayley said as she put her sword down.
"Why do you say that?" Calvin asked.
"When I try to do the Ninja Water Attack, nothing happens," Hayley said as sat down.
"Do you need any help so that something happens?" Calvin asked as Hayley showed him a 'please' face.
"Okay," Calvin said as he stood up.
...
"Thanks Cal," Hayley said as she hugged him.
"Now you can do it and stuff actually happens other than nothing," Calvin said as he got a 'don't even think about it' look from Hayley.
"Your right, before you helped me nothing work. At all," Hayley said as she grabbed her sword.
"I wonder what this would do," Hayley mumbled as she put the element star in it's metal attack mode.
"Ninja Metal Attack," Hayely said as she pointed to a bunch of tires. A couple of seconds later a metal pan fell on the tires.
"Let me try, Ninja Metal Attack," Calvin said as he did the same thing as Hayley to no results.
"Nothing happened," Calvin said but right on cue a metal pan came and hit him on the head.
"Let me help you," Hayley said as she walked over to him.
"I'm here to help you with anything," Hayley said.
"So am I," Calvin said.