Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys! So this is our first story that we will ever have written together, so we hope you enjoy. Like we said in the description, this is a very crazy, eventful story. So grab some popcorn or some snacks, fasten your seat belts and enjoy the damn ride! 

Kate's POV:

I was in my room talking to my internet best friend, Heather, who had just came to visit me all the way from Colorado. We have been very close internet friends since the end of June and I couldn't be happier to see her in person and have her spend a month with me. 

We were both sitting on my bed listening to Green Day's album American Idiot while talking about literally anything that came to our minds. Then we decided to go live on the Instagram page that we created together that was called @beeboatthedisco. 

When we went live, our usual, close followers from our page had joined our live, so it was very easy for us to talk on our live stream, as well as be ourselves and be the normal and crazy human beings that we are. 

We were on the topic of what it would be like to be friends with our idols Brendon Urie, Billie Joe Armstrong, Tre Cool, and all of their wives and the different kinds of conversations we would have with them, and laughing and having a good time when out of nowhere, Brendon Boyd Urie himself had joined our live stream. We didn't realize it until after we had started talking about our dirty fantasies of him that we think about on a daily basis. We didn't notice it until a comment popped up on our chat, when we read the comment and saw that it was from Brendon, we sat there silently as we had an "Oh Shit"  moment.  

Holy Shit!  Brendon Boyd Urie heard what we said about him!!! ......How long has he been here?....... How the fuck does he even follow us???" ........ Brendon fucking Urie of all people!!!!! So much more was going through my head at this point, and on top of that i was so beyond embarrassed about what is going on right now.

"Sorry girls, only Sarah is allowed to do that!" 

Finally, I had the guts to break the beyond awkward, embarrassing silence, "Aw damn! Fine then." as i snap my fingers and cross my arms in front of my chest. 

"Just so you know, we don't actually mean any of that stuff. We really love you and appreciate you Beebo!" Heather said as she came up behind me. and i agreed with her and added, "We only think about those things." as I smirk into the camera. 

"I'll be right back Beebo, i have to go in the other room and do something really quick! DO NOT leave! Please!?" Heather begs him. "Oh don't worry girl, I'll make sure that doesn't happen. Go do what you gotta do." I reassured her. "I fuckin' hope so! Be right back." She said

She left the room which meant i was left alone with Beebo watching me.... literally! "Oh shit! What the fuck am i supposed to say to my IDOL??? I'm socially awkward and can't keep conversations going to save my life!" I thought to myself. 

Next thing I knew, i got a request from Beebo saying he wanted to join our live stream. I accidentally let out a high pitched scream as i hit accept. When Brendon's face popped up on my screen he had his finger over his ear and his eyes were squinting and said "Holy fuck, my ears!!! Are you good?" He asks me. 

"Yes, I'm good for now! But.... you gonna have to prepare yourself once Heather comes back." I say to him.

Heather's POV:

I quickly run to the bathroom to go pee, not wanting to take too long and leave Kate all alone with Beebo. But as I was running to the bathroom, Kate's mom stops me either wanting to tell me something or to roast some band members. 

"Oh Heather, there you are!" Kate's mom said. "I wanted to show you and Kate something, but since your out here, i might as well show you first." 

"Ok, great! I would love to see what it is, but let me go to the bathroom first and also, me and Kate are actually doing something extremely important so please make it quick." I said to her, trying not to pee my pants. Kate's mom nods in response as i run into the bathroom. 

After doing my business, I go and look for Kate's mom and see what it is she has to show me. "So what did you need to show me?"

Well Heather, since you and Kate have been showing me a bunch of Brendon Urie content lately, I came up with a couple of roasts of him for the both of you, especially that big ass forehead of his." After her showing me a few pictures, without me realizing how much time has probably gone by since i left Kate alone. 

"Heather! Where you at girl??" I heard Kate yell from the other room. 

"Those are really funny roasts that you told me about. If you have any more, tell me later, i gotta go." I said to Kate's mom, and with that, i leave to go see how Kate's doing. 

I open the door to Kate's room and saw that she moved her head as if to show me something on her screen. I look at her screen and see that she was live streaming with THE Brendon Urie. I let out a really loud and high pitched scream and covered my mouth, my eyes not leaving the screen. "OMGGGG BEEBO!!!!" I screamed and exited the room dramatically for a couple of seconds. I came back in the room and walk over to Kate. 

"Kate!" i say in such shock "What the actual fuck!??" I added. Her and Beebo laughed at my reaction. "Have you been talking to Brendon like this, this WHOLE TIME that i was gone!!!" She nods her head in response and looks back to face Beebo smiling. "Yes I have and i was able to have a nice, chill conversation with him. Right Beebo?" He smiles and nods in responds. 

Kate's POV:

"Yes we did! And Kate right here has told me how much of a smart ass and how sarcastic you can be Heather! I got my eye on you, cuz you damn well know I can probably do better than you! Depending on the situation. No one can beat me at that!" Brendon said very sassily. 

"Well Beebo, that's gonna be a pain in the ass for you, cuz i got that ADHD brain, just like you! And i got the same personality as you!" Heather said in defense. 

"Oh fuck! Well shit then, its on bitch." Brendon said in a competitive voice. 

Meanwhile i just sit back and laugh my ass off at how ridiculous and childish they're acting right now. As i'm laughing, i hear Beebo say "Goddammit! Babee, whyyyy?" in a whining tone. I stop laughing and look at what he's talking about. I saw that the queen, Sarah Urie, had joined our awesome live stream and that she commented in the chat telling both Beebo and Heather to "break it up" and i started laughing again. 

Once i actually finally fully contained myself, i join in the conversation and say "Yea! Listen to what Sarah says you guys!" Being on Sarah's side. 

"Shut up Kate!" Brendon and Heather say in unison. I put my hand on my chest and slowly back away offensively. Then say "Alright... Heather, I'm used to you acting like this with me but Beebo!" I pause as i point to the screen and give him a death stare. "Don't ever tell me to shut up, cuz you'll regret it!" I say to him in a super sarcastic tone. 

"Jesus Christ! Calm your shit. I was just fucking with you." Brendon sassed back. 

"I know you were Beebo, I love you." I said to him as i smiled and made a heart with my hands. 

"Awww i love you too." he said back to me, making me mentally scream.