Chapter 19

Sara (Cool's) POV:

I was chilling out backstage with the guys and Adi, Brittney and Sarah while Brendon was on stage performing. We were fooling around and laughing, acting like idiots. 

"Oh shit." Sarah just said.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"I just pissed myself." She responded getting up off the couch to go to the bathroom.

"Umm, no, your water broke." Brittney said. 

Sarah's face went into complete shock, "Are you sure about that?" She asked getting scared. 

"Bitch, I had 2 kids! I know what it's like when that happens." Brittney responded.

"Oh no!" Sarah said, as she ran to the bathroom. "Motherfucker!!!" I heard her shout. "Brittney! Adi! Help me!!!" She yelled.

"Did it break?" Adi asked. 

"Yes! Oh god!!" She said, coming out of the bathroom. "What am i gonna do?" She asked starting to freak out. 

"There's nothing much you can do except take slow, deep breaths. We need to time your contractions." Adi said as calmly as possible. 

"Billie, go get Zack, he needs to get Brendon off stage. We gotta get to the hospital NOW!" I ordered Billie.

"On it!" He said running out of the dressing room. 

I went back to helping the girls help Sarah calm down.  It didn't take long for Brendon to get into the dressing room. 

"Sarah! Is this legit? Is it really happening?" Brendon asked.

"Yes, and I'm in so much pain." She responded breathlessly.

"Which tour bus are we taking?! We need to go!" Brendon asked rushing. 

"You can take ours, it already has a baby room in there." Billie said to me. 

"Oh yea, that's right. Thanks man!" Brendon responded. 

"Adi, Britney, Sara and Nicole. Can you please get Sarah to the tour bus? I have to go to my own tour bus and pack a few things before we can go to the hospital." Brendon instructed us. 

'Yea, of course!" I responded. 

"You do that, I'm gonna have to tell everyone that the show is cancelled." Billie said. 

"What the hell am I supposed to do?" Zack said, as we were all running around. 

"Go with the girls, i guess, I don't know!" Brendon said, running to the bus to pack. 

Me and the girls did as Brendon told us, and did our best to calm Sarah down as we got to the bus. 

Sarah (Urie's) POV:

I was sitting on the couch, and freaking the fuck out! The girls were sitting with me trying to calm me down, but I couldn't get my mind off of the fact that two human heads with big foreheads were about to come out of my lady bits. 

Then Brendon and the guys come in with our stuff. "Alright, let's get to the damn hospital and get this over with!" Brendon said as soon as he walked in. He dropped the bags and started pacing back and forth anxiously. 

"Brendon calm down." Billie said to him, noticing that he was having an anxiety attack. 

"I can't calm down! I'm about to have 2 kids to take care of. I don't think I can do this." Brendon said.