Chapter 11

Billie's POV:

I pull my phone out of my pocket to call Brendon to remind him about tour starting tomorrow. I pressed his contact and hit 'call'. It rang only a few times before he answered me. 

"Yo! BJ. What's up my guy?" He answered.

"Oh, y'know, the ceiling, the sky, uhhh, my nutsack." I answered his question like the smartass that I am. I hear Brendon laughing hysterically after I had said that. 

"TMI dude, but seriously, you called me for something important. So what's up?" He responded.

"I just called to let you know that the tour bus is on its way to your house so you can put your necessities for tour in there, and speaking of tour, it starts tomorrow in case you forgot. 

"Oh fuck balls!" he yelled in the phone. "Son of a bitch!" He added, and it got silent for a minute. 

"Sarah!" I heard him yell. "Do you have your bags packed and ready for tomorrow?" I heard him ask. I heard her in the background saying "Yea, of course i do. Do you?" she asked him. 

"No, my dumbass forgot." He answered her. 

"How did you forget about tour? You never forget about tours." She asked. 

"Because of the fact that your pregnant right now with twins." He responded. 

"Hello! I'm still here. Just saying." I said into the phone cutting off their conversation. "Listen to me Brendon, you need to calm down. Go and focus on getting packed and make sure that the girls are packed as well. Make sure that they've got everything packed. And I mean everything, because we're gonna be gone for 8 months!" I said, trying to get Brendon calm and focused. 

"I mean, I can do that, but, umm.. Heather kind of can't really do much right now, she's a bit fucked up from earlier today." He responded. 

"Don't worry Brendon, I'll get her shit packed for her." Kate said in the background. 

"Bejesus Brendon, what the hell did you do to poor Heather?" I asked in an annoyed tone. 

"She smoked a blunt with me in my studio." He said to me feeling accomplished. 

"Oh lord!" I said, rolling my eyes slightly. 

"But it's ok, it's getting to the point where she's calming down and slowly coming back to reality." He said. 

"I'll pack mine and Heather's stuff right now." Kate said in the background. "Oh and by the way Brendon, you do realize that you still have Chams and Cyrus in Urielectric waiting for you." I heard Kate say to Brendon. 

"Oh shit! You're right." Brendon said. "Fuck. I'm all over the place today." He added. 

"Make sure Jake is aware that tour is tomorrow and that he's all packed and ready to go for tomorrow." I warned Brendon. "And ps, PLEASE make sure that y'all get some sleep. So please make Jake and J go home. I don't want you guys up all night playing fortnite." I added. 

"Well kiss my ass, Imma be doing that anyways!" He said to me sassily. 

"Excuse me? Did you just sass me? You should know better than not to sass me!" I said, sassing him back.

"Well I just did, because I can sass whoever I damn well please!" He sassily responded. 

"Oh, whatever. Just be sure y'all leave the house by 5am!" I said to Brendon, ending the sass war. 

"Ok, we will. Bye bitch." Brendon said to me, ending the call.

"Jesus! Pain in my ass." i said, stuffing my phone in my pocket.