Chapter 2

Heather's POV:

As Brendon and Kate were having their little discussion with each other, i decided to talk to Sarah and make her feel not so left out in this.

"So Sarah, since you and Beebo are close friends with all of Green Day, do you know if their album is all set to be released?" I asked. Before Sarah could answer my question, Brendon came in, interrupting the conversation i attempted to pick up with her 

"Sarah! DO NOT answer her!" Brendon says getting serious. 

"But Beebo! Why not??" I asked sadly and curiously. Next thing we know Billie Joe comes in the chat and makes a comment that says "Because we don't want to make that announcement to our fans yet" 

As me and Kate started to freak out about Billie joining our live stream, Brendon brings his sassiness and says "Ummm.... well BJ, i love ya and i hate to break this to ya, but in a way you kinda just... spilled the tea just now, dude." 

"Ooooo! Damn Beebo! You might wanna put some aloe vera on that burn." I say back.

Brendon's POV: 

"Oh fuck aloe vera! Billie's gonna need some numbing cream for that son of a bitch. He brought this upon himself! It's what he deserves" I responded to Heather in a smart ass remark. 

"How is it that i deserve the aloe vera, when your wife was the one that almost spilled the beans?" Billie commented in the chat. 

"If we wanna get technical, Heather is the one that asked the question. So i don't know why i should be the one getting practically yelled at for this." Sarah said in the background in self defense. 

"Yea Billie. Im gonna have to agree with Beebo here, I was just curious about the album, you didn't have to say anything about it!" Heather says also defending herself. 

As I sit here in my seat and roll a joint, I decide to get even sassier, and by that i mean, it was time to bring out my Valley Girl voice! "Yea Billie! So stop trying to blame everyone here when you know its your fault!"

"Well damn then! I guess im not welcome in this live stream anymore!" Billie says in the comments and leaves.

"Wow Billie!!!" I say in such disappointment and shake my head. "You're such a fuckin' crybaby" I added, even though i know he wouldn't hear me.

"Sike motherfucker!!! You really thought i was a weak bitch or some shit!?" Billie said in the comments a few minutes later. 

Then i see Tre had joined the live stream and says "Who you callin' a sike motherfucker? Im Tre fucking Cool!" he said in the comments trying to be the typical funny and random person that he is and always has been. Then another comment from Billie saying "Who the fuck is Tre Cool?" 

"Who the fuck is Mr. Disco?" Kate added to join the "trend" that's going on in the comments right now. 

"Don't be dissing Mr. Disco! That's my father's name thank you very much!" I respond to Kate in a sassy tone. 

"Alright children, that's enough!" Mike said joining the chat. 

"Oh fuck off Mike! No one asked you!" I say being a brat about it.

"So, since you girls live in New York, are you two coming to see us at our upcoming show there?" Billie asks in the chat moving onto a new topic. 

"No"Heather said. "We couldn't afford tickets for it, we're broke as fuck." Kate also responds "Heather doesn't even live here, she's just visiting me. She's from Colorado." Kate adds.