Chapter 14

A?N: Hey guys! I know i said y'all weren't getting a chapter until Friday but I had a snow day today, so I thought why not write and publish a chapter? Hope you enjoy! :) (PS, I have a snow day tomorrow too, so be on the look out for Chapter 15!) 

Zack's POV:

"When the hell are they gonna stop? Jake and Heather have been at it for 2 hours already!" I said out loud in annoyance. I was sitting on the couch in the living room area getting tired as fuck. "I'm not going to bed until they're done. I can't sleep with this going on." 

"Why don't you just go knock on the wall and tell them to stop fucking?" Brendon said. 

"Ugh! Do I have to?" I asked, not wanting to handle this situation. 

"Yes, because not only do you wanna go to bed, but everyone else wants to as well." Brendon said, making a point. 

"Ugh, fine!" I said getting up and walking to the bunk area. I pounded my fist against the wall near the doorway, "Time's up Chams!" I yelled at him. 

"Awww dammit, why? We've only been at it for a couple of hours!" Jake said whining to me. 

"Yea, well some of us would like to get some sleep tonight! We won't be able to do so if this continues all night!" I said back talking Jake. 

"Alright, fine. Give us a few minutes to at least put clothes on." Jake said to me.

"Hurry the fuck up!" I shouted.

They both took my word and came out a few minutes later. Heather came out first with a huge smile on her face, Jake following behind with a pissed off look on his face. 

"Well, well, well. Look who actually listened!" I said to Jake as he came out from the bunk area. 

"Shut up." Jake said. 

"No, I don't need to shut up, i'm tired and cranky. All I wanna do is sleep but couldn't because you were too busy getting laid." I said to him sassily. 

"Oh leave him alone for once! He's never gotten laid before so I think he got what he deserved" Brendon said sticking up for Jake. 

"Ok, fine. I'll let it slide this once! Just as long as these two didn't do it in my bed." I said, responding to Brendon's good point. 

"Oh, ummm. We kinda did it in Brendon's bed." Heather responded to me.

Brendon's POV:

You did what vro!?" I screamed at Jake. 

"Yo! Dude, keep it down, Kate's sleeping." Mike said. 

"Sorry." I responded. 

"Don't look at me! It was Heather's idea!" Jake said in self defense. As Sarah was on the couch laughing.

"Babe, what are you laughing at? We gotta sleep on that tonight!" I said.

"What do you mean? You almost never sleep, and I sleep on the couch most of the time when you're gone on tour. So we might as well sleep on the couch tonight." She said to me. 

"Thank you Sarah, for being on my side here! I was not about to fall off a bunk while fucking." Heather said to Sarah. 

"I'm just glad you guys didn't do in on mine or Dan's bed." Zack said in relief. 

"Fuck this! I'm going on twitch. I'm gonna spill some tea to my fans." I say walking away to the stream room. 

"If you're gonna play fortnite, can I play with you Brendon?" Heather asked me. 

"Sure. I actually don't know if I will, but if I do, I'll let you know." I answered. 

Heather's POV:

"Wait, let me wake up Kate first." I say to Brendon as I walk over to Kate. 

"Um, no way! You wanna wake her up, you gotta get past me first." Mike said defending Kate. 

"Too bad!" I say to Mike as I reach down and start tickling Kate. She started swinging her arms around. Mike pinned down one of her arms so he wouldn't get hit.  

Kate woke up, looked around and looked in my direction as I remove my hands from her. She gave me the most pissed off look I have ever seen on her. She got up off of Mike's lap and started chasing me. 

"HEATHER!!! IM GONNA KILL YOU!" She screamed at me. 

"Kate! You better not, I need Heather right now, she's my fourth and final person I need for my squad." Brendon said walking out of the room. 

"If you're talking about fortnite, I literally don't give a shit right now, this fucker just woke me up! And she knows better than to NOT do that." Kate said to Brendon throwing a bitch fit. 

"Oh boohoo! I need Heather, and I need her now! You can't kill her on me." Brendon responded. 

"UGH! Fine, take her. But bitch!" Kate said to me. "Just know that payback's a bitch! I will get my revenge." Kate added. 

Kate's POV: 

As Heather walked into the room with Brendon, I stood there and shook my head at her at what she did to me. I walked back over to Mike and sat back down on his lap. 

"Babe, this isn't fair. I was perfectly fine sleeping on your lap." I whined to Mike.

"I know, and you looked adorable too." He responded, kissing me on the forehead. 

"Awww thanks Mike." I said to him, smiling. I look up at him and he started kissing me. 

As we were kissing, I hear Brendon yelling "Get a room" at us. 

"NO! We're perfectly fine right here, because we're not Jake and Heather." I say to Brendon sassily. 

"Fine! Proceed." Brendon said to us, and went back to playing Fortnite.

"Babe, how much longer until we get to Denver?" I asked him. 

He looks at his watch, "About 4 more hours." He responded. "Hey Heather, how does it feel to be back in your home state?" Mike yelled.

"Ugh, I left here for a reason!" Was all that Heather responded. 

"What do you mean by that?" He asked. 

"I'll tell all of you when we get to the hotel tonight." She responded.

"Yea, and just a heads up Beebo, you're gonna cry at her story." I said to Brendon.

"Excuse you! I am a grown ass man. I don't cry." Brendon said to me sassily. 

"Bitch, you're a very emotional man. You cry at everything!" I sassed him back. 

Brendon didn't say anything, he just flipped me off. 

"Yo Brendon, call Billie and tell him when we get to Denver, have him and the other lunatics meet us up at the Hard Rock Cafe." Heather said to Brendon. 

"I will in a minute, we're about to get a Victory Royale." Brendon said not taking his eyes off of the screen. 

"Must be nice, you asshole! I'm dead, but I wanna help." Heather responded to Brendon.