Chapter 5

A/N: now that all of Green Day's wives and Brendon's wife are introduced in the story, i will be putting in parenthesis which Sarah i'm talking about to avoid any confusion. lmaooo, enjoy!

Billie's POV:

I walk up to Adrienne, looked her in the eyes and said "I apologize in advance for this, but i got my self in a little bit of trouble while I was gone."

She gave me a serious look, crossed her arms at me and said "Billie Joe Armstrong, what the hell did you do now you naughty boy." 

I looked over at the girls who were talking to the other guys and their wives, and i looked back at her. "Weeeeeeell...... long story short, we brought a couple of girls to come with us on tour." 

Adi shakes her head at me, "Billie, do you realize what you got yourself into?" she asked me very seriously.

"Actually, yes i do, because i also asked Brendon to be our opening act AND Heather, the girl with ginger hair, has ADHD as well as a very crazy personality like Brendon does." I could tell that she wasn't handling this conversation very well as she covered her face with her hands in disbelief. 

I called Brendon, Kate and Heather all to come over to me and Adi for a minute. When Brendon came up to us, he says "Hiya Adi! I don't know if you heard, but your not gonna deal with 1, but 2 crazy people on tour! how does that sound!?" Brendon said excitedly. Adi looked like she wanted to kick someone's ass right now for what i had just gotten myself into. I interrupted Brendon and introduced Kate and Heather to her. 

Adi walks up to Heather and says to her "Im not gonna have to babysit you like i do with the other boys do i?" 

Heather laughed at her and said "You'll probably have to sometimes, but im not the kind of person that needs constant parental guidance. Don't worry Adi." 

"What about when Sarah has her baby, where are you girls gonna go?" Adi asked them 

"My house!" Brendon answered for them. As he says that, Sarah (Brendon's wife) says "yeah, i'll be able to deal with both of the maniacs." 

"Are you sure? Cuz if Brendon gets this girl drunk, that's not gonna be a pretty sight and i don't wanna know what's gonna go down when that happens." I said as I pointed to Heather. 

"Oh don't worry Billie, she's not that much of a drinker anyway." Kate said reassuring me. 

"Awww damn! Why not?" Brendon asked disappointing

"Well, i actually do like to drink occasionally, but i don't drink the nasty stuff that you do Beebo." Heather responded making a disgusting face. 

"Yeah Brendon, i agree with her. Even i don't like that nasty shit!" Tre said joining the conversation.  

"Y'all shouldn't even be drinking anyways! Look at what it did to me after all of those years!" I said to them going in dad mode.

Well, yes. But some of us drink more maturely than others. Cuz look at me, i did just about the same thing you did!" Brendon said. I look at Brendon and flip him off. 

"Thank you, i know i'm #1." Brendon responded at my gesture. 

"Alright children can we hurry up and get outta here? I'm starving!" Kate said interrupting our mini argument. 

"Hey! That's my line!" Mike said to Kate. "What is?" Kate asked cluelessly. "Alright children" Mike responded, mad that Kate said it for him. "Oh yea. Sorry Mike" Kate said and started giggling.