Chapter 10

Brendon's POV:

As we were watching the movie, i look over at Kate and Heather for a hot second and see that Kate was on her phone scrolling through Instagram, and Heather looked like she was in her own little world instead of paying attention to the movie. 

I looked over to Kate, "Yo, what's going on with Heather?" I asked her. 

"I don't know, ask her. I don't know what goes on in her head." Kate responded. "She's probably overwhelmed or something. Who knows?" She added. 

I paused the movie, looked back at Heather and tap her on the shoulder lightly, "Hey Heather, are you ok?" I asked her getting a little concerned for her. 

"Huh? What, im fine." Heather answered a minute after I had asked her. 

"Heather, are you sure? I can sense something is wrong. You can tell me." I reassured her. 

"Yea, and bitch you damn well know you can tell me anything too." Kate said, chiming in. 

Heather looked at Kate and said to her in a sad tone "girl, you already know what's going on with me today." 

Kate looks at her confused and thought for a minute, then she made a look of realization "Oh shit!" she finally said and pulled Heather in a hug. 

"What's going on?" I asked them really lost and confused. 

"Do you want me to tell him?" Kate asked, looking at Heather, and Heather nods. 

"Ok." Kate said. "Today marks a year since her grandma passed." She added looking at me

"Oh shit! Oh no, Heather Im so sorry." I said sympathetically to her, hugging her on the opposite side that Kate was hugging her. "Heather, if you need anything at all, or if you need to talk or vent, come to me. Or even Sarah, we're here for you." I said to her. 

"And you can obviously come to me, but you already knew that." Kate added in. 

"I feel like, what would make me feel better right now, is a blunt." Heather said.

"Ahhh, i have the perfect solution for that darling!" I said to her, getting excited when she said that. "Follow me!" I added, walking out the back door toward Urielectric. 

"I know you guys are gonna be smoking in there, but can I come and chill with you guys anyways?" Kate yelled. 

"Is this a trick question? Of course you fucking can, get your ass over here." I yelled back, already halfway to my studio. 

"Look away for a second." I said to Heather before i typed my code in to unlock the door to the studio. 

"Alright, it's safe to look now." I said to the girls. I opened the door and moved to the side for them to walk in first. "Welcome to my studio!" I added. 

"Woah!" They both said in unison as they walked in. 

"This is so cool!" Kate said. "It's so awesome to finally see all of Urielectric instead of seeing just a small part of it in the background in your live streams all the time." She added. 

"I hate to interrupt you Kate, but Beebo, i gotta use the bathroom. Where's it at?" Heather asked me. 

"It's right over there." I said to her, pointing to the door across from the entrance. 

"Thank you." Heather said as she walked to the bathroom. 

Not even a minute after she went into the bathroom, me and Kate heard a loud scream coming from what sounded like Heather. I looked at her with a 'what the fuck?' look on my face. Without saying anything, we both got up to check on Heather to see what happened. Kate got in front of me to open the door to see what's up.