Chapter 8

Brendon's POV:

I was in the room that Sara was in, holding Mickey in awe and looking at how adorable he is. As i was looking at him, i could feel baby fever starting to kick in. Thoughts about having a kid of my own with Sarah was a nice idea, it would be cool if i had a son/daughter. But i just don't know if I'm quite ready yet. Raising a kid and going on tour at the same time sounds very stressful for me and would probably be a lot of work. 

I didn't realize I was deep in my thoughts while holding Mickey until Billie started yelling at me. "You've been holding Mickey for too damn long! Give me my nephew and let me have a turn you fucking bastard!" 

"Billie Joe Armstrong!!!" Adrienne yelled back at him. "This baby isn't even an hour old and your already swearing in front of him? Are you serious!? Watch your mouth!" She added

"Thank you Adi! I couldn't have said it better myself." Sara said.

"Yea Billie, keep it up and I won't let you hold my son for the rest of our time here at the hospital." Tre sassed Billie.

"Yea Billie!" I sassed joining in. 

"Well.... um... crap, ok then. I'm sorry." Billie said all sad for what he's done.

"Well guys, it's getting late, so i'm gonna go and take these girls home. I have to take care of a few things anyways." I said handing the baby over to Sara, getting ready to leave, with the girls following behind me. 

"Good night everyone!" Heather said to Sara, Billie and Tre.

I looked behind me to find out that Heather and Kate are still in the room talking and saying goodbye. Then i looked back at Sarah and gave her one of those looks when i'm in the mood to do the dirty. 

"Did holding Mickey give you baby fever?" Sarah asked me, having a feeling that she knew what I was thinking about right now. 

"Maybe." I responded. "Do you wanna...?" I asked her while nudging her. 

"I don't know babe. What if we do it and i actually get.... pregnant." Sarah says to me, whispering the last word, taking notice that Heather and Kate had left the room and started catching up to us. 

"We'll discuss this when we get home." was all that Sarah said to me before walking out of the hospital. 

We were all in the car, heading home. I saw at the corner of my eye that Sarah kept looking at me because i was being too quiet, but she knew what I was thinking, so she didn't really say much of anything either.

When we all got home, the girls went upstairs to go to bed, while me and Sarah stayed downstairs. We waited a few minutes so that the girls couldn't hear us and what we were talking about. 

I looked over to Sarah and said to her "Look babe, I know you're probably gonna disagree with me, but I'm ready for kids of our own. Holding Mickey tonight made me really think, how cute would it be to see a mini you or me running around the house and playing with the dogs. 

Sarah smiled at the thought, and finally gave in. "Yea, i actually do agree. I'm just so hesitant right now because with you making music and being on tour all the time, i'm scared of thinking about having no choice but to deal with the pregnancy by myself while your away." She said to me, starting to get nervous.

"Aw baby, i don't want you to be scared, we can work something out! Don't worry." I said walking over to her, pulling her in for a hug. 

As i hugged her, i started kissing and nibbling on her neck until i found a spot that made her the happiest. She let out a moan, signalling to me that i found the correct spot. I stopped kissing her, picked her up bridal style and carried her to our bedroom. 

I set her down on the bed gently and turned around to close the door and make sure that it was locked. When i turned to face Sarah, I couldn't help but to notice how gorgeous she is. I can't believe I'm lucky enough to call her mine, and tonight i get to prove to her how lucky she is to be mine. 

***2 months later***

Sarah's POV:

For the last couple of months, I've been waking up feeling extremely nauseous and then i end up having to run to the bathroom to puke. With me acting this sick all of a sudden made me wonder.... what if it worked and I actually am pregnant? 

I called up Kayla and told her about my problems and asked her what I should do. 

"I'm no expert, but I would take a couple of pregnancy tests, just to be on the safe side, because who knows, you just might be." she finally said to me.

I got scared just thinking about that. I ended the call and went to the living room to tell Brendon that i needed to go to the drug store to pick up some.... feminine products. Him being completely oblivious about it, he agreed and took me to the nearest drug store. 

When we got there, i told Brendon to stay in the car while i went in to get what I needed. While I was in there. I called up Kayla again and told her to come over to my house so she could do this with me, and did the same thing with Nicole. 

I got what i needed, went through check out and went back to the car. When we got home, it didn't take long for Nicole and Kayla to get here. Thankfully, Brendon was in the studio by the time they got here, i don't want him to get suspicious right now.

When Kayla and Nicole walked in, we all walked into the bathroom and I went straight to taking the tests.