Chapter 3

Heather's POV:

I was sitting down on Kate's bed having an anxiety attack as she was concluding the live stream. 

"Holy shit! I just fucking embarrassed myself in front of all four of my idols! What do they think of me now? Do they think im some type of weird overly crazy fan now? I really hope they don't cuz i fucking look up to those people every day of my life."  So many thoughts were going through my head. Why did i have to act like such an idiot and make a fool of myself the last 2 minutes of our live stream. 

As Kate comes up to me, she comforts me and tells me how i didn't make a fool of myself and how they're used to fans acting like that all the time. "Women, you just need to take a damn chill pill, and breathe!" She says to me trying to make me feel better with her sass. 

"You know what? Why don't we just go to sleep. That will make you feel better, plus we have an exciting day tomorrow anyways." Kate suggests. 

"Yea. True that." I said doing what Kate told me. I get all comfy in bed and force myself to go to sleep. I gave up after a few minutes and bug Kate about not being able to sleep. "Kaaaaaaaate!!!" I whine to her. I can't go to sleep! Cuz my brain won't shut up about tomorrow!" I complain to her. 

"Girl, shut the fuck up! I'm tryin' to sleep. I'm not about to look like a zombie who got no sleep in front of Beebo and Billie!" She whisper shouts to me. 

"Well damn! Fine then." I respond to Kate turning the opposite side of her and pull out my phone and headphones, start playing a playlist that I made of a combo of Panic! and Green Day songs on a low volume and scroll through my Instagram explore page. 

Without me realizing, the time was already 7am. So i decided to wake Kate up, we have to be there in 2 hours. I sat there and was figuring out an annoying way to wake her up. When i thought of something, i let out an evil grin to myself. 

I go ahead and start jumping on her and screaming at her. "KAAATE!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!!" I say continuously jumping on her. Next thing I know, I get hit in the face with a pillow unexpectedly and caused me to fall off Kate's bed sideways. 

"That's what you get for screaming in my face bitch!!!" she yells at me.

I slowly get up off the floor and start to head for Kate's bathroom and take a shower. Not wanting to smell bad or look gross in front of my idols. When i got out of the shower i walked over to her mirror and put on a little makeup as well as put on my Green Day Dookie t-shirt, a pair of ripped jeans and my one and only pair of black converse. 

Being satisfied with how I look, I walk out of the bathroom and walk back into Kate's room and notice that she was already out of bed and in the shower. While she was in the shower, I decided to head downstairs and into the kitchen to grab something to eat. I couldn't help myself, and ended up making a peanut butter and banana sandwich. 

I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through Instagram while i waited for Kate. I wish she would not be so slow and take her time right now, she should know by now that i get antsy and anxious when something like happens. 

I finally heard Kate coming down the stairs, and run toward the doorway to put her shoes on and grab her phone and her keys. "Heather! Are you ready?" Kate yells at me.

"I'm so ready, i was about to leave without you." I responded. 

"WOOOOOOOOWWW!!! Ok, i see how you are.!" Kate says in a sassy remark as she opens the door and walks out to her car. 

We both get in her car and Kate pulls out her phone and plugs it into the aux cord. She pulls up Panic! on Spotify and hits shuffle play and turns it up to as loud as we can handle it. Then she pulls out of her driveway and heads towards Starbucks. We were both jamming out to Panic! the entire time until we got to the parking lot.