Chapter 22

Brenda's POV:

I was in the back on the bus pretending to be asleep when really, I was trying to think of a way to prank my dad later tonight. I was thinking of doing the boring and basic tricks like putting a whoopy cushion in his bed, or the classic whipped cream on his hand trick. But I don't wanna do that cuz I need to pull a prank on him that would be more entertaining than that.

The more I thought about it, and sorted through pranks in my head, I thought of a prank that I think would work perfectly on my dad. As he's sleeping tonight, I'm going to stick his hand in a bowl of warm water and it'll make him pee himself. 

I sit up and notice that everyone was asleep, which was perfect for me to do my little prank. I got up very slowly and quietly out of my bed and into the kitchen. I grabbed a small bowl, filled it with warm water and quietly walked back to the bedroom. 

I heard someone shuffling and I froze and started getting scared. I turned around and saw no one behind me, which is a good thing. I turned back around and continued walking to the room. I walked in and saw my dad's hand dangling out from the side of the bed. 

I evily smiled to myself, perfect timing. I walked up to my dad quietly, set the bowl down on his night stand, gently grabbed his wrist and stuck his hand in the water. Then i ran back to my bed, crawled in and pretended to be asleep, once again. 

A few minutes later, I heard a bunch of shuffling followed by a voice 

"What the fuck?" My dad said out loud, I could hear the confusion in his voice. Then I heard him get up and turn the light on. I couldn't see his full reaction since my eyes were closed, but I could tell that he was probably super confused with him peeing himself, a bowl of water on his night stand and his hand wet. 

"What is going on?" He asked. I started giggling because I couldn't hold it in any longer. Then I heard my dad come up to me. "Brenda, what did you do to me?" He asked me. 

"Oh, I was just um, testing a theory." I lied to him. 

"And you had to test it when I was asleep?" He asked.

"Yea, cuz it's no fun when your testing it when someone's awake." I said. 

Then I see uncle Zack, uncle Jake and Jackielyn walk in from behind dad. 

"Brenda, was this a prank? Be honest." He said to me. 

"Ok, fine. It was." I admitted. 

"You pulled a prank without me? How dare you?" Jackie asked me. 

"Jackie!" Jake yelled at her, disappointed. 

"What did you do?" Jackie asked me. 

"I stuck his hand in warm water and made him pee himself." I responded.

"Nice one!" she laughed and gave me a high five. 

"Jake, what did we get ourselves into for the next 8 months?" My dad asked uncle Jake.

"I don't know." he responded, shaking his head.

"Yea, you guys have fun dealing with that, because I'm not helping you guys." Uncle Zack said to them. "I'll only help you guys when it's necessary, but not in situations like these." He added, walking away.

Brendon's POV:

I went to the bathroom to change into clean, dry clothes. Then I walked out and sat down on the couch with Zack, Jake and the girls. Brenda walked up to me and I picked her up and put her on my lap.