Chapter 16

Heather's POV:

As we were all eating our food, Brendon brought up to me about what I said on the tour bus earlier. 

"So Heather, what did you mean earlier when you said you left this state for a reason?" He asked me before putting more food in his mouth. 

"Oh god." I said out loud not knowing he wanted to talk about it now.

"Wait, what? For real?" Billie said joining the conversation. "Why would you wanna leave one of the greatest cities ever?" He added.

"Listen, I said I left here for a reason. And I'm not happy to be back here tonight because of that reason." I said stalling on saying my that reason.

"Ok, and what is that? You can tell us." Brendon said to me.

"Well, i don't know if you want me to tell you the full reason, but I'll just say there's too many memories here, and it just makes me depressed." I responded. 

"How so?" Billie asked me curiously.

"All the family that I had here, except for my dad, step mom, brother, and uncle had passed away." I said to them quietly and in a sad tone.

"Oh god, Heather that's horrible. I'm so sorry." Brendon said to me as Billie gave me a side hug.

"It's fine." I said to them. "I don't really wanna talk about it, if that's ok with you guys." I added, really not wanting to get into it, knowing I'll cry if I do. 

"Yea, that's totally fine. You don't have to if you don't want to." Sarah (Cool) said to me.

Mike (Naran)'s POV:

As we finish up eating our dinner, I couldn't help but stare at Kate and how beautiful she is.

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I look over to see Zack giving me a look as if to say 'knock it off'. Without saying anything or trying to argue, I do what I was told and go on my phone. 

As I'm on my phone, I get a text from Kate, telling me to come outside with her for a few minutes. I looked up at her and smirked. I got up from my seat, and followed her outside. 

When I got outside I instantly grabbed her waist and kissed her. As we kissed, I slowly turned it into a mini make out session. As we we're now making out, I hear my phone going off. I break away from the kiss, pull out my phone and see that I got a message from Brendon. 

'Boy, don't knock her up out there. Get your ass back in here.' The message said. 

I look back at Kate, "Brendon is giving us some very strict orders right now." I said to her as I showed her my phone. 

"Ugh, fine. Let's go." she responded to me. 

We both walk back in holding hands, and I was thinking about how much I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman. We got to the table and sat back down, as I walked over to my seat, I look over at Brendon and he just shook his head at me. 

"Yo, it's getting late, I think it's time we all head to the hotel and get some sleep for tomorrow's show." Billie said out loud to all of us. He pays for the bill and we all get up and leave. 

*20 minutes later* 

We all finally got to the hotel and checked in and went to our rooms. I told Kate that she could share a room with me tonight. 

Me and Kate get to our shared room and set our stuff down. We sat down on the bed and continued our make out session from earlier, not even a few minutes in, I hear Kate's phone going off.