Chapter 9

A/N: JUST FOUND OUT THAT WE HAVE OVER 100 READS NOW!!!!! UM.... WHAT!??! Thank you guys so much for all of your support and for putting up with us when we update late and dealing with us when we choose to procrastinate on writing this, lmao. Anyways, enjoy! :)

Sarah's POV:

I peed on the sticks and started the timer for the amount of time that I was instructed to wait for, while we waited for the timer to go off, the 3 of us sat there in the bathroom in silence. I was having a Brendon moment and started to get really antsy to find out the test results. 

In the distance i heard the back door open, followed by Brendon calling me.

"Sarah! Babe, where are you?" He yelled looking for me.

I looked at Nicole and Kayla in shock. "You guys stay here and be quiet. He doesn't know you're here, I'll be right back." I said to them, leaving the room. 

"I'm right here" I answered as i opened the door. "Yes?" I said, wondering what he wanted.

"I have to go to the record label really quick and confirm stuff with them about tour. I'll be gone only a couple of hours." He said to me getting ready to leave. 

"Ok, that's fine. I invited Nicole and Kayla over, so they'll be over later if that's ok." I said to Brendon.

"That's fine babe, do whatever you want." He responded.

"Ok, I'll see you later then." I walked up to him to give him a kiss. "Bye." I said to him

He said goodbye to me and walked out the door. The moment he left the house, the timer went off. I felt my heart drop to my stomach. "It's time" I said to myself. "Oh god." I said out loud turning the alarm off and running to the bathroom. 

I ran inside the room, leaving the door open. "The timer went off, its time! Guys, i'm scared." I said to them starting to freak out.

"Hey, calm down, it's gonna be fine. Breathe woman." Kayla said to me calmingly.

"I'm scared to look, someone look for me." I said still scared.

"Ok, I'll look." Nicole said, getting up to look at both tests. She picked them up, turned them over and looked at them. She looked at them, and had an expression on her face that i couldn't quite read very well.

"Nicole, wipe that look off of your fucking face and tell me the news already. Am i pregnant or nah?" I said to her breaking the silence. 

"Well..... you're...... you're pregnant Sarah." She finally said to me. 

I struggled to get a word out of me. I tried to say something and get a reaction, but couldn't say anything. I started to feel light headed and next thing I know, my vision goes black. 

*10 minutes later* 

I wake up and notice that i'm in the living room, lying on the couch and am surrounded by Nicole and Kayla. 

"Oh my god, you're awake! Are you ok? Kayla asks me getting worried.

"Yea.... I mean i guess." I said confused as to what the hell happened. 

"You look confused. You passed out after I told you that you're pregnant." Nicole finally said to me. 

"Oh... oh yea, sorry about that." I said. 

"Damn, I guess Brendon works fast!" Kayla said in shock and shaking her head. 

Then we heard Kate and Heather walking down the stairs. When I saw them walk in the living room, I got up and walked to the kitchen to make some coffee before Kate started acting bitchy towards everyone.