Chapter 27

*morning after the party*

Kate's POV:

I woke up on the living room floor, feeling like shit, instantly remembering what happened last night. I look over at Heather to make sure she's at the very least, clothed. I sat up and tried to wake myself up. Next thing I know, I hear Heather get up off the couch super fast and bolted for the bathroom, followed by her throwing up.

Then Sarah came downstairs and shook her head. 

"It's a good thing I didn't drink last night." She mentioned. "Is she in the bathroom?" She asked. 

I nodded slightly to her as she walked into the bathroom to help Heather out, as i continued to try and wake up. But I'm too dead inside to even blink.

Then the girls Brenda, Sarabella and Jackielyn all came out of the guest bedroom where they slept for the night. 

"Good morning girls." I said to them sounding groggy as fuck. 

"Morning." They responded. 

I start to wake up, only because I'm interested to see what kind of footage they got of us from last night. 

"Girls, how much footage did you get?" I asked them curiously sounding a little more awake now. 

"A lot! Like.... 1/2 of what happened last night." Jackie responded. 

"We tried to get as much as we could, until we fell asleep." Brenda added. 

"Yea, where's aunt Heather and mom? We wanna show her everything we recorded." Sarabella asked. 

"They're in the bathroom right now."I responded. 

"Is she taking another pregnancy test. Jackie asked sarcastically. 

"What!? God no! She just drank a little too much last night." I responded. 

"Yea Jackie, this party was all women last night. There's no way that she could've gotten pregnant." Brenda said, as Heather and Sarah were walking out of the bathroom. 

Sarah had a shocked expression on her face when she heard what was just said. "Wait, hold up. What's going on?" She asked all confused. 

"Jackie asked a stupid question. She thought that aunt Heather was pregnant or something." Brenda responded for me. 

"Yea, basically." I added. 

"Oh heck no! I would have smacked her upside the head if that were the case." Sarah responded, getting serious. 

"I know, it was a joke." Jackie said. 

"We've got videos from last night, and we really wanted to show you guys." Brenda said, changing the subject. 

"Oh god, how much of a fool did I make out of myself?" Heather asked. 

"Why don't we sit down, and you can see for yourself?" Brenda responded.

Brenda's POV:

I was getting the TV set up so it could play the videos from my phone, while everyone was getting comfortable on the couch. Aunt Kate and aunt Heather come in with mugs of coffee just in time for me to start the videos. 

"I'm nervous." Aunt Heather said out loud. "I don't wanna see my embarrassing self." She added. 

"Well suck it up, i wanna see what went down last night!" Aunt Kate said to her.