Chapter 21

Brendon's POV:

*5 years later*

I was chilling in the living room with Sarabella, sitting at the piano. She was playing This is Gospel so beautifully and perfectly when I heard the front door open, and the dogs both running in.

"Do I wanna turn around and see what kind of trouble Brenda got herself into?" I thought to myself. I did decide to turn around, when I did, all I could do was shake my head at how dirty she was.

"Brenda, really?" Sarabella asked, annoyed at her sister.

"What?" She asked obliviously.

"Honey, what did you get yourself into this time?!" I asked.

"I was just playing with the dogs in the backyard, near some mud puddles, and i happened to run through them. Oh and I also ripped my jeans." Brenda responded to me.

"You really are a handful, you know that?" I asked Brenda. "Sarah, our beloved daughter ripped another pair of jeans?" I yelled at her.

"Are you serious!?" She yelled back.

"Yup." I responded.

"Ugh, it's your turn to handle this this time, I'm always taking care of this situation. I'll sit here with Sarabella, have fun with that." Sarah said to me annoyed.

"Really!? Why do I have to help her get changed? We might as well let her run around in a t-shirt and underwear, that way we won't have to worry about her ripping any more pants." I said to Sarah.

"Brendon Boyd Urie, that's unacceptable, go get your daughter properly dressed so we can go see Billie and Adrienne." Sarah said to me bossily. 

I pick up Brenda and took her upstairs to her room. "Brenda why do you always rip your jeans? It's so frustrating on me and mommy because we always have to end up buying you new pair almost every week." I said to her as I opened the door, and put her down. 

"But daddy, I like wearing ripped jean. I like the way they look on me." Brenda said to me. 

"Oh, so your ripping them on purpose?" I asked her, not realizing why she's been doing that constantly. 

"Yea, I thought you would understand that if I kept doing it." Brenda said. 

"I do now, but why didn't you say something sooner?" I asked her. 

"I don't know." She responded feeling bad. She walked up to her closet and pulled out a Panic! t-shirt, Green Day hoodie, one of her many pairs of ripped jeans and a beanie. 

"Geez girl, your gonna be rocking it out today with your outfit." I said to Brenda as she handed me her clothes so I could help her get dressed and ready to go to Billie's house. 

Once she was all dressed, I brought her downstairs and Sarah and Sarabella looks at her. Sarah just shook her head "Of course! She's dressed up in her usual attire." She said. "Brenda, you look very nice." She added. 

"Thank you mommy." Brenda responded. 

"Daddy, why are you letting her wear those clothes? Make her wear girly clothes like she's supposed to." Sarabella said to me.

"Sarabella, we've had this discussion before, she can wear whatever she feels comfortable in." I said to her with my arms crossed. 

"Brendon, chill out a bit." Sarah said, not wanting me to yell at Sarabella. 

"Sarabella, daddy's right, you shouldn't judge your sister like that." Sarah said more nicely. "Now get your shoes on and get in the car so we can go see Uncle Billie." She added.