Chapter 18

Sarah's POV:

I followed Heather and Kate into the kitchen to get something to eat. 

"Whatever you're making Heather, make me one too, I'll eat. I don't really care." I said to her. Heather stops what she was doing and looks at me seriously. 

"Are you sure about that?" She asked me. "Cuz what I'm about to make will probably not sound as appetizing to you as it does to me." She added. 

"Yea, im sure! I'm down for whatever." I responded. 

"Ok." She said and proceeded to make us food. 

I sat down on the couch while I waited for Heather to bring out the food. But it didn't take too long for the smell to come in, and it wasn't very pleasant.

"Oh my god, what the hell is that smell?" I said out loud. 

"It's something I invented. Its a grilled cheese sandwich with peanut butter spread on top." Heather answered. 

"Girl, what the actual fuck?" Brendon yelled from the bedroom, overhearing what Heather said to me. "I have nothing else to say except, why? Just why?" He asked Heather. 

"Oh, leave them alone! They're pregnant, they're gonna be eating a bunch of crazy shit!" Jake said, defending Heather.

"Babe, I eat this almost all the time when I'm not pregnant." Heather said to Jake.

Oh god, really? That's so gross." Jake said, sounding disappointed in Heather.

"Oh please!" I said out loud. I pause for a moment as Heather hands over my food, and I look at it, "It actually looks interesting, I wanna try this myself" I said out loud. 

"Ew, babe are you for real?" Brendon asks me. 

"Yes." I answered as I took a bite and took a few minutes to process how it tastes. And surprisingly, it tastes pretty good. I get up off the couch and walk over to Brendon to have him taste it. 

"Babe, you need to try this! This is actually really good!" I say to him putting the sandwich up to him. He gets up off the chair so he can back away from me. 

"Oh fuck no! I'm not putting that shit in my mouth!" He said to me. 

"Babe, please try it!" I begged him. "If you love me, then please try this!?" I asked him in the tune to This is Gospel. 

"Ugh, fine! But only because I love you." He said with a look of disgust. He takes the sandwich out of my hand and takes a small bite. He chews it a few times before shaking his head. 

"Nope, no way! That shit's nasty." He said as he spits it out in a napkin and throws the napkin out. "How can you guys possibly eat that?" He asked. 

"We have different taste buds than you do, I guess." Heather responded to Brendon. 

Mike's POV:

While Heather and Sarah were in the bedroom being disgusting with their weird pregnancy food cravings, I walk over to Kate who was sitting on the couch, on her phone looking bored. I sit down next to her and wrapped my arm around her. She instantly cuddled up to me and rested her head on my chest. 

"I was thinking Kate, do you wanna go back to our room and pick up where we left off?" I asked her. She looks up at me smiling and nods. 

 We both get up off the couch and i take her hand and pull her with me back to our room.