Chapter 4

Kate's POV:

While we were all in the van being taken to the airport, we were all doing our own things. I was talking to Beebo about anything that came to our minds. Heather was on the couch on her phone. Billie and the guys were doing god only knows what. 

I look over to Heather to see how she was holding up with everything going on. She was tiredly scrolling through her phone and it looked like she was gonna fall asleep at any given moment. 

"Heather, did you not sleep at all or are you tired from being over excited? Or both?" I asked her getting serious.

 She lowered her phone down out of her face, looked at me and said "yea, I was up until nine in the afternoon." and went back to looking at her phone as me and Beebo started laughing our asses off. Beebo got up and walked over to Heather to give her a high five "That was genius!" he said to her. 

"So basically, what your saying is, you didn't sleep at all?" I asked her to identify what she meant by what she said. She lazily nodded at me, giving me a somewhat guilty look. I shake my head at her and said "shame on you." Out of no where I heard Billie say "Oh leave her the fuck alone! She can't control herself!" defending her. "Thank you BJ" she said not feeling so guilty anymore, since he understands her pain. 

Billie then goes over and sits down next to Heather. "Oh fuck it" she said and proceeded to lay her head down on Billie's lap, taking up half of the couch. Billie looks at her and says "Bejesus woman! Are you really that tired? To not give a shit to lay on me as if i'm a fucking pillow?" He asks sarcastically. 

"Yup, pretty much." Heather responded tiredly and fell asleep instantly. Tre then goes into the other room as if to be looking for something. He comes back out with expo markers in his hand and hands one to each of us. 

"What the fuck are these for?" I ask him, confused. 

"We should prank Heather and draw all over her face." Tre responded evilly.

"Oh my god Tre!" Brendon says and shakes his head. "Of course you would want to.... but Im totally down to do it." he adds agreeing to the prank. 

We all walk over to Heather and start drawing on her face . Tre, being the inappropriate man child he is, draws a penis across her forehead, Brendon drew on a mustache and a beard, i drew on some glasses and Billie drew on a uni brow. We all started laughing at how ridiculous Heather looks. I put the cap on the marker, set it down on the coffee table behind me, pulled my phone  to take a picture, along with everyone else, of Heather and posted it on Instagram and Twitter and captioned it "Pulling pranks on friends while they're napping are the best kind of pranks

Next thing we all know, we hear someone walk in the room, we didn't know who it was until we hear Mike start yelling at us.

Mikes POV:

I walked into the room that everyone was in to see what they were doing. When i walk in, I instantly noticed Heather and saw that there was marker all over her face. I closed my eyes and shook my head in shame. 

"You childish motherfuckers! Is this really necessary!?" I say yelling at them. They all look at me and start chuckling or trying hard not to laugh. 

"This is not a laughing matter! Now why would you do this?" I say to them as i snatch the markers out of their hands to avoid them from going any further with this. 

"We did it as a joke cuz we thought it would be funny!" Tre said in self defense. 

I was about to say something, but then Zack joins the conversation and says "C'mon guys, seriously!? All she wanted was to get some damn sleep!" Taking my side in this situation.