Chapter Two: My New Life Begins

LATER

I came out from the med bay.

“ALENA?!” I heard my brother shout as I looked up at him, Miko, and Raf.

“hey bro whats up,”

“what are you doing here?”

“well YOU didn't pick me up from work so I had to take a short cut to the forest where this big purple alien called Airacnid chased me down and you knew about these guys and didn't tell me? I thought we were close Jack,” I snapped before walking away.

Optimus's POV

I sighed as I looked at the girl walking away.

“she will be with us for now on. For some reason the Decepticons have a good interest in her and we need to protect her,”

“Optimus there is no one left to be her guardian, Miko's with Bulkhead, Jack's with Arcee and Raf is with Bumblebee and I am busy all the time,”

“then I shall be her guardian,” I say as I looked at everyone.

“Optimus you cant be serious Alena doesn't deserve this life,” Jack protested as I walked up to him.

“Jack it is not my intention to bring Alena any harm, but the Decepticons are after her and she needs the protection,”

“but my mom will-”

“JACK ALENA ISN'T HOME WHERE IS SHE?!” June yelled as she ran in here with a worried expression.

“shes with us I shall go get her,” I responded before walking off.

I eventually found Alena sitting in my room in the dark.

“Alena?”

“yeah what?” she asked in a sad tone.

“your mother is looking for you,”

she sighed as she got up.

“Alena for your safety you will remain with me,”

“what makes you think I'll stay?”

“because the Decepticons are after you and as I said before they are evil beings that ever walked Cybertron,”

Alena's POV

“ALENA!” Mom shouted as she gave me a bone crushing hug.

“oh I was so worried about you, why didn't you call me?”