Chapter Nineteen: Morning Sickness?

NEXT DAY

Alena's POV

I woke up feeling sick and groggy as I ran to the restroom and puked my guts out. Optimus came in and rubbed my back.

“hmmm Optimus I dont feel good,” I tell him as I wipe my mouth and flush the toliet.

“morning sickness I suppose?”

“I guess... or at least I hope its morning sickness,” I tell him while brushing my teeth.

I looked at myself in the mirror after I was done but screamed as it wasn't me that was in the mirror. It was me smiling as I had my purple eyes and my whole body was glowing purple.

“Alena whats wrong?” Optimus asked worried.

“t-t-t-t-he m-m-m-irror look at the mirror,” I tell him pointing to the mirror.

When Optimus turned to look the mirror was my own self.

“I do not understand,”

“I SAW IT! I wasn't my own self I was something else Optimus please you have to belief me,” I say crying on his chest.

“shhh shhh I do believe you whatever it was its gone now bae,” he says rubbing my back smoothingly.

I sniffed.

“Optimus if things go bad with daddy.... I want you to promise me you'll destroy me promis me,”

he shook his head.

“I will not,”

“Optimus please if you dont destroy me I might kill you,”

“I rather be dead than to have myself kill the woman I love.... I dont think I'll be able to ever forgive myself if that were to happen,”

“oh Optimus im so scared for the future im-”

the next thing I knew Optimus flew out from the bathroom as it locked on its own. My eyes were a bright purple as the scene began changing. I was outside now the world was in destruction the sign Jasper Nevada was on fire and destroyed. There was no one around as buildings were old and grey.

“Alena see what you caused? Future destruction,” my father says as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

“the autobots may think they're trying to cure you but they cannot change what you will become my dear,”

I shook my head.

“I wont do it I wont become what you want me to become,”

“THE FUTURE KNOWS ALL YOU CAN NOT STOP THE WORLD FROM DESTRUCTION!”

“I CAN AND I WILL I WILL NOT SUBMIT TO YOU FATHER I WILL FIGHT UNTIL I DIE!”

“You cannot fight me my child for I a Unicron the Cahos bringer and I am inside of you, I control your every actions, I control your very mind I can right now make you do this to the world right now if I wanted to,”

“And I will stop you father no your not my father your a monster,”

“I do not care what you call me you will always be my daughter my flesh in blood,”

the scene changed back into the bathroom.

“You can not change what you are,” he whispers in my head before the door was blasted open.

“ALENA!” Optimus yelled as my eyes widened.

“Alena what happened? Was it Unicron?”

I didn't say anything as my eyes were still widened.

“Alena? JACK, JUNE!” He shouted as my mother and brother entered in.

“Optimus whats wrong?”

“Its Alena I think shes in a shock state she wont respond to any of my questions,”

“Alena darling come on hon,” mom said as she walked me out.

“Sis are you ok what happened?”

All I saw was darkness.