Chapter Twenty Four: End

Alena's POV

My eyes grew a bright purple as I began floating in the darkness.

“yes my child go on now do what you have to do destroy the world and together we shall rule the planet any human left alive will be our slaves you are ready my dear,” he says putting his hand on my shoulder but his eyes widened as it broke off.

“WHY YOU LITTLE-”

I turned to him as I smiled. A true evil smile.

“I dont need you anymore you were never my father,” I say but it wasn't in my voice as dad screamed as he broke away into pieces leaving nothing but crumbled rocks.

The darkness was gone as I was in a forest. As I began walking the grass started dying as wind picked up behind me. My eyes grew bright as a tree flew into another tree causing the birds and animals to run off.

I smiled, showing my bright white teeth as every little thing from the forest began lifting from the ground including the animals. Once everything was out of my way I moved from the forest and on to a road as I dropped everything to the ground. I couldn't help but turn around and smile as the once beautiful forest was completely destroyed. A car was coming my way fast as lighting, I stood in the middle of the road now as it was honking furious at me. Before it could honk again the car floated up in the air and I threw it to the side hard, causing it to explode. World destruction has begun.

Optimus's POV

“Hey Prime check this out,” Miko said as she turned up the volume on the TV.

“Miko I-”

IN OTHER NEWS I ADVISE YOU TO STAY IN DOORS I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS BUT-”

the news reporter screamed as he suddently lifted from the ground and was thrown elsewhere. Flames, screaming, and destruction was heard before my eyes widened when I saw Alena come into view. Her eyes were dark purple as I heard this some called camera man scream and dropped it as he ran. Around Alena the roads were lifted up as people sunk into them, the skies were dark and grey as black smoke filled the skies.

“we have to get her,” I say as everyone's eyes widened.

“are you mad Optimus? Shes dangrous look at what shes done to the city shes destroying it and its people,”

“listen to me Ratchet you forget shes pregnant remember? If she uses to much energy her and the sparkling could die I have to stop Alena,”

“but how? She wont hesitate to kill you either Optimus,” Arcee said placing her hands on her lips.

“no she wont I'll go through this alone and if I dont come back..... Bumblebee is the new leader,”

he beeped. Translation:

ME LEADER? OPTIMUS ARE YOU CRAZY?!”

“I may be Bumblebee but you are my most trusted scout and worrier I know, you help keep the team together when we fall apart now I must go before Alena causes more destruction,” I say transforming as I drove out of the base before I could hear anyone else protest.

'Im coming Alena just hold on' I thought driving faster than before.

Alena's POV

Flames. Is all you see around this town. I had blood shed all over my shirt as I stood on top of a car.

“PEOPLE OF JASPER, NEVADA, SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!” I shouted causing people to instantly shut up as they gathered around the car.

“You've seen what I could do, I can instantly blow up this whole world but I shall not for I will give you two options. Those who wish to live will bow down to me and heed my every command while those who don't gets to parish and die by my hands it is up to you which to you value most life or death?”

I grinned as they all began to slowly bow down to me. I smiled in victory as I watched them silly humans have fear written all over there faces.

“good you will call me Lord Alena and anyone who disobeys my orders is dead understand?”

“yes Lord Alena,” they all said at once.

“now I order all of you-”

I didn't have time to finish my sentence as I was thrown to the ground by none other than Optimus Prime. He was on top of me looking slightly angry.

“Alena this is not you nor do you want this, look at what you've done. You've killled countless of innocent lives and your killing our baby with you using to much energy you can end up dying and so will my baby. You have to stop this your becoming everything like Unicron,”

I gasped as my eyes slowly returned to normal. Tears trickled down my cheeks.

“I-I-I tried not to I swear it Optimus but Unicron... I couldn't-”

my eyes once again grew purple as I lifted Optimus up in the air.

“ALENA! PLEASE DONT THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR DOING THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR BECOMING! YOUR BECOMING A MONSTER ALENA! FIGHT THE DARK ENERGON THATS COURSING THROUGH YOUR VEIGNS!” Optimus yelled as I lifted him up higher.

“n-n-no,” I say as I try to fight it as my eyes went from brown to purple brown to purple.

“NO!” I shouted as a bright purple light shot out from me as I fell to the ground once it was over.

Optimus floated back down as the people were cheering from down below.

“Optimus,” I say in my natural tired voice.

He smiled as he smashed his lips onto mines. I instantly kissed him back before pulling away.

“Im sorry,” was the last thing I say before passing out.

9 months later

its been nine months since the insident and the world has gone back to its normal ways. I gave birth to a baby boy the energon gone and drained from my body I was a normal human again, something I have always wanted to be.

“Carlos,” I breathed out happily as Optimus kissed my head.

“I enjoy that name I truly do,” he says as we live happily ever after.

A/N story over sorry took me so long to update been busy and had no ideas lol thanks to all the hearts, comments and reads i must take my leave on this story. For those who have watched Thor i am thinking about making a love story on him next. anyways see ya guys Happy Thanksgiving :D