⤝ 4 ⤞

Jimin was happily sleeping in his warm bed after todays playdate with Jungkook and Jin. Jin is a very good friend to the two littles. Jin was the first person who he told about his little situation, and Seokjin accepted him whole heartedly.

Its the sudden noise at like 3 am that has him opening his eyes. He sits up in bed and grabs a big heavy hard cover book. He creeps down the hall trying to make as less noise as possible so it doesn't trigger the intruder.

He holds his book up over his shoulder ready to hit whoever is intruding.

He goes in the door frame that leads into the open plan but gets the fright of his life "fuck!"

He sighs in relief seeing the white haired male at the door.

"ahh hehe sorry about that." He says scratching his neck.

Then a sudden smirk grows on the older face "you gonna read me a bed time story?" He says and Jimin notices the book in his hands.

"oh.." He giggles nervously

"I Wish it was the other way round." He mutters to himself

"What did you say?"

"oh nothing"

"mm kay."

Jimin stands there awkwardly not sure what to do or say. He rubs his bare arms with his hand

"uhh so what are you doing hyung?" He asks realizing that the other hasn't explained why he's up at three am.

The older looks back at him, he looks at Jimin up and down taking in his appearance.

Grey loose sweat pants but you can see how it still hugs his thick thighs. A white tee that fits his thin torso. His big eyes, flushed cheeks and messy bed head. He did look quite beautiful, well he was beautiful to the older he just didn't have the time to acknowledge it.

"uhh hyung?" Jimin says shyly

"huh oh sorry. I was at my studio." He says

"What are you doing at your studio at 3am??"

"Working of course,"

Jimin sighs putting down the book on the counter but quickly snatching it up again realising its the book of Pooh bear and all his other friends. The little loved Winnie the Pooh.

"okay well, thank god its you and not some other random dude other wise I would have really shit myself." He says turning and waddling away.

"night!" He says tiredly walking back down the hall
Yoongi just stands there, thinking.

Once the blonde head is out of sight, Yoongi hums to himself.

"You intrigue me, Park Jimin."

With that he goes to his room and flops down on his bed.

✽ ✽ ✽

"Jimin-," Jungkook calls his friend from the other side of the shelf

The blonde pops his head up trying to look over the shelf at his friend, standing on his tippy toes.

"have you seen that BDSM test that's going around the interview?"

"nope." He dead pans as he continues to stack his side of the shelf with the new stock of fantasy books that just arrived.

"you should do it, it's interesting and it was actually really fun."

"ehh I don't know." The younger groans

"oh come on I know your a kinky bitch." He grins

"oh shut up and and pass me those two books." He says taking the books. He neatly stacks them in the shelf and makes sure they are facing the right way.