- 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 -

"no need to fear king is here!" Jin said bursting through the apartment that's owned by Jungkook and Taehyung.

Taehyung was on his phone scrolling through his feed in the kitchen while Jungkook was sprawled out on the couch munching on a party size packet of Doritos.

Jin was here to educate Taehyung of the world called little space because Taehyung wants to try.

So that's how it ended, Taehyung stood in the living room nervously as Jin got Jungkook 'geared up'

After 5 minutes rolled past Seokjin walked out, hands on his hips. Jungkook waddled out grumbling, "I feel like a test subject" the youngest mumbled

Taehyung tried his hardest to not coo allowed when he took in the ravenettes appearance, denim overalls, white and black striped shirt and the fluffiest of socks.

"Aww don't feel like that kooks, now let's put on the night garden and cuddle with Milly, okay?" Seokjin says softly and Jungkooks doe eyes widen slightly, already slowly regressing into his headspace.

Jungkook didn't want to go into little space today because he is still a bit shy and insecure about it but he can't resist the caring gentle tone of his Hyung.

"Its okay kookoo Hyungies are here, no need to be shy," Jin says bending down slightly to be the same hight as the little, Seokjin thumbs his cheek and that did it for Jungkook to slip right into his headspace.

Jungkook whimpers and looks at Jin then to Taehyung, and the two wait wondering what's going through the littles head.

The little glances back to Jin and the older opens his arm for a hug. Jungkooks big doe eyes look at him for a brief moment but then waddles over to Taehyung and wraps his arms around him, burying his head in his chest.

Jin's jaw dropped to the floor "d-did he just reject me?" His voice cracks

Taehyung shrugs as he gently strokes the youngers silky hair.

"i-its a sign," the eldest says letting out a little sob

"oh stop Hyung, it just means he loves me more now," Taehyung says with a smirk

Jin sends a glare "let's just get today started," he sighs

Jungkook lets go holding his arms up to Taehyung "uh uh" Jungkook voices bouncing on his heels

"okay lesson one that means uppie," Jin says

Taehyung looks to Jin "you want me, to pick up, Jungkook, a full-grown 21-year-old?"

Jin narrows his eyes at him, still holding a little grudge of what the blond said earlier "just pick him up and you will see,"

The blond shrugs bending down, cupping the Youngers thighs picking him up. Jungkook is quick to latch his arms around his neck, resting his head on his shoulder.

Taehyungs eyes widen and turn to Jin "what the fuck?" He mouths and Jin shrugs with a small smile watching the two.

Jin walks over and awes "look at you kookoo, happy boy huh?"

Jungkook's face is bright and his eyes twinkly with a subtle scrunched smile, very subtle but you could see he is happy.

Taehyung leaned back as did Jungkook and the blond got a perfect view of the glowing boy

"how old are you today kookoo?" Jin asks and Jungkook puckers his lips

Silence filled the apartment for a brief second

"chhuuuuuuuuuuuuu,"

(two)

Taehyung let out a little chuckle at his cuteness. The blond started to stumble because of his tired arms so he sat down.