⤝ 5 ⤞

Its been about a month since Yoongi moved in and its been a week since he has known Jimin is a little.

He has been trying to get Jimin into little space whenever he has the chance he has even attempted to try force him into little space.

Like the other day, when Jimin arrived home. He found the older casually sitting on the couch waiting for his arrival.

"hey Jiminie~" the older says in a soft gentle tone. The blonde haired boy stopped in the process of putting his key in the key bowl.

"umm what are you doing hyung?" He says cocking an eyebrow.

Yoongi casually shrugs a shoulder "nothing, just playing with Chimmy, he's just been a bit lonely lately, no one to play with him." He says with a pout. The little swallows wanting to go over and cuddle it. He unfreezes from his position and he just says "okay."

And retreats to his bedroom. He'll defiantly have the chance to apologize to the stuffy another time.

Tonight was different though, Yoongi was sitting on the couch watching some game show which he found painfully boring. It was around 6 or 7 and he was growing hungry but he was just to lazy to do anything.

He continues to watch about to switch to another channel until theres a quiet opening of a door and little pads of feet against the floor.

He lifts his head up to a little blond cutely peeking into the living room, he's wearing a big oversized fluffy sky blue sweater and sweats.

"hey Jimin." Yoongi says finding him extremely adorable. " I was thinking of making up something for dinner but there's no food in the fridge, you hungry?"

Jimin doesn't say anything as his little chubby finger feels the shiny dry white paint on the door frame.

"h-heyo..." he says in a shy small voice

And the light bulb switches on in Yoongis head realising the situation.

He smiles gently at the little "you going to come sit with me Jiminie?" He asks

The little shakes his head "no?" Yoongi says faking a pout.

"your going to make me sad...You don't want me to be sad do you." And the little giggles and its the purist, greatest sound the white haired man has heard.
"wanna watch a movie with hyung? you can choose" and the little nods and waddles over to him and he sits next to him.

No doubt Jimin was a very shy little and Yoongi will defiantly spoil him rotten.

Yoongi couldn't stop but grow attached to the boy.

"do you want anything before the movie?" He asks

And the little turns to him with big eyes, his lip drawn between his teeth "c-can Minnie have a snack?" He asks and the older smiles "of course."

He gets up and goes to the fridge the blob of blonde hair following after. "what you want to eat minnie?" He asks

The older was really proud of himself, he thought he was gonna panic once Jimin went into little space but he was doing fine he thinks.

"stwawbewys please." He bounces flashing a smile in hopes to get some praise

"ooo good boy so polite!" Yoongi says and ruffles his hair. And Jimin grins at the praise.

Jimin goes back to the couch after being handed the tub of strawberries, hes becoming more and more comfortable around Yoongi.

"what movie you want to watch minie?"