- 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 -

should I do a q&a?

|||-𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣-

|
|
|
-𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣-

The seven boys where spending their Saturday at the mall, buying useless things that won't even be needed.

They were all having fun surprisingly but one of them kept on moaning and groaning wanting to go home, but in his heart he was having fun but would never admit it.

Jungkook and Jimin found a 'cutesy' shop and where 'awing' at the many overalls and onesies.

Eventually they had to be dragged out from the store by Yoongi and Seokjin, earning an earful of whines.

So now they sat huddled up on a table in the cafeteria eating subway.

"Man I can just see that 'Hyung! Let's go on an adventure!'" Hoseok says dramaticly rising from his seat

"Yah!" A voice from the other end of the table yelled, "I was in the moment!" The now brown haired boy defended

Yoongi sighed as all his energy drained from his body "yeah well that moment didn't last long since 'let's drive to where ever the road takes us' was a dumb idea since we couldn't actually drive anywhere else,"

Jimin ended up sulking but the little peck on his temple and the whispered 'I love you' made him feel better.

"I'll come over to your place at 11am tomorrow, okay, Taehyung?" A soft voice that was ment to be unheard stopped everyone's convo.

"Oh? What's this Seokjin?" Namjoon hums in a tone leaning purposefully onto his now husband.

Jin sighs "Taehyung wants to try be a caregiver so I'm going to teach him and help him."

"Yep! That's right! I'm excited! How hard can it be?"

There was a loud obnoxious laugh but everyone decided to ignore Yoongi.

They looked at Taehyung with pride glimmering their eyes.

The boys where proud of him and loved having him the wacky boy in the group.

Jungkook of course was head over heals but he wouldn't dare open his mouth. He enjoyed just sitting and listening.

Through our lunch and laughter things started to get heated

"Excuse me! I'm the nations sweetheart you prune!" Jungkook yapped at Jimin

"Oh really!"

"Yeah I'm a bad bitch!"

The group fell silent until Jin sighed heavily

"Jungkook, I want you, too say those exact words, when you're in your favorite overalls, sucking on your red pacifier." Jin says calmly

"Choke on a stick." Jungkook shoots back, with a mouth full of slaw.

"Ya know sometimes I prefer little Koo," seokjin mumbled and everyone laughed

Jungkook giggles as his nose scrunched up as it usually does.

"Welp tomorrows gonna be interesting,"

|
|
|
- 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙 -