⤝ 12 ⤞

Jungkook sat at his apartment eating a bowl of captain crunch while watching some funny sitcom

Jungkook sat at his apartment eating a bowl of captain crunch while watching some funny sitcom. He munches away and Taehyung emerges from his room. All showered and dressed for yet another long whole day at work.

"morning Jungkook."

"Morning" he mumbles.

Jungkook looks away from the older, he looks at him through his thick eyelashes. Black ripped jeans, black turtle neck, black thick trench coat that was left unbuttoned. The all black in a way complimented his caramel honey blond locks and tall slim figure.

As he doesn't want to make him self look even more of a freak he draws his attention away and back to the tv.

The older stops slowly turning his body around to the black haired boy.

"hey Jungkook." He says, the younger hums looking up to him over the tv.

"wanna come to the fabric shop with me?" The older asks

Jungkooks head snaps up the older and stops chewing "y-you want me to come with you?" The boy asks with wide eyes

Taehyung shrugs "whats the harm in that?"

_____________

Jungkook put on some casual day clothes changing out of his sweats, he put on ripped skinnies, a hoody with the face of a light brown cartoonish bear on the back, rilakkuma to be specific.

He thought the design was cute.

The fabric shop was huge. There was so many rolls of fabrics, in diferent colour as well.

There was even a part of the shop that had all the foam, soft foam, firm foam, chopped up pieces of foam for stuffing. Sheets of thin foam then thick foam. I mean even in big space he wants to go jump on that huge sheet stack of foam.

Who wouldn't its a whole ass house full of foam.

The raven head has never been in a fabric shop before, he just wonders around, keeping close to Taehyung of course.

Its like the older has done all this a million times. Well of course he has, he is a designer.

He walks up and down the isles picking up all the different textiles he needs, Jungkook just waddles along behind him trying to keep up.

He picks up the rolls like cotton and polyester blends, wool, some soft leather, fleece. All putting them under his arms. He goes to what looks like a table and greets the lady with a warm smile.

Jungkook, in his own world, wonders to the wall where they had 5 rolls of what looked like synthetic animal skin. There was wolf, brown, black and leopard fur but that is always so takkie.

What caught his attention though was the roll standing up leaning against the wall behind him next to where Taehyung was. Jungkook takes the very soft fabric like blanket between his fingers feeling it. It was baby pastel blue with small drawn grey bunnies on them.