𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

One month later

"yes I know Namjoon said so but no." Jimin says chuckling

"well maybe consider it." Yoongi tries to negotiate as they enter their apartment.

Jimin sighs and wraps his arms around the older and he wraps his arms around the others waist

"I'm so proud of you,"

Yoongi grins "i know,"

Yoongi places a kiss onto the others plump ones.

"why don't you start singing?"

And Jimin shakes his head

"why?"

"Its not what I want to do, I don't want to be famous."

"well you're already partially famous, the internet has fallen in love with you. I saw how everyone was talking about your cute reactions when you attended my first award show, everyone loved your reaction when I got rookie artist award."

Jimin chuckles

"I think just singing in your one track is enough for me."

"how about back up vocals."

"...fine." Jimin groans with a silly smile on his face and they just stare at each other.

"love youuu..." Yoongi grins and Jimin must of been in a constant giddy mood the whole night while they went for a double date with the married couple.

Jimin giggles "love you too."

"Can we go to sleep now?" Yoongi groans

They detach and wonder to Yoongis, well their bedroom now. Jimins bedroom was turned into a spare room or play room, Jimin doesn't need to go into little space anymore he only goes into his head space around once a week. He doesn't feel the need to because he has Yoongi here.

"mm how about a double date with Tae and Kook next?" Jimin asks and Yoongi groans

"those two have become two sappy teenagers in love."

"heyy you and I are were like that at one point."

"aaaand thats were the convo ends." He says rolling over facing away from the boy

The boy giggles deciding to leave the subject. He lays on his back while staring at the boring white ceiling.

He then rolls and snuggles up to his boyfriend

"hyunnnngg~" he whispers and Yoongi grunts a yes

Jimin climbs onto yoongis side and grins

"can we go on an adventure?"

__________

The two sat in the car as the sun starts to rise in awakening. They drove to where ever the road took them. Jimin sat on the seat numbly while his hand was out the window and waves around gently as if it were flying. They sat in comfortable silence as Closer by Nuages played from the car.

Everything was a blur at the moment it was just about them. Jimin relaxed further into his seat while the singer hums through the song.

The boy turns to Yoongi watching him calmly drive with a gentle and subtle smile on his thin lips. The said man noticed is boy friend watching him so he turned to him and smiled.

Nothing mattered, the only thing that did, was this perfect moment right here.

And thank god Jimin accepted Ajumma Ryeons offer

________

E N D

Bonus chapters coming soon~