0.1

"Natalie, time to get up"! My roommate Tami yelled from the living room, I slowly woke up but fell asleep again until I felt a pillow being thrown at me. I rolled out of bed slowly getting up I heard Tami walking over and said

"Natalie, come on get up"

"No, I want to sleep" I told her pulling the covers over my head

"Nat you're going to be late for class and plus Luke is picking us up in 10 minutes" Tami said annoyed.

"Fine, I'm getting up" I told her slowly making my way to the bathroom. Tami and I have been best friends since the start of high school ever since then we promised we would save money and live together. Once I got out of the shower blow drying my hair there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"What"? I asked looking at Tami annoyed

"Luke is here, are you ready to go"? she asked while putting her books in her bag.

"Shit, no not yet" I said starting to run away grabbing whatever matched with what.

"Well hurry up" Tami said rolling her eyes walking away from the bathroom.

"Tami, his your boyfriend at least make him coffee or make out with him until I'm done" I told her.

"Okay" Tami shouted down the hall. 

I was finally dressed and ready to go, I quickly shoved my laptop and books into my bag while walking down the hallway only to find my best friend making out with her boyfriend. I turned around walking into the closet room picking up a pillow. I walked back down the hall throwing that pillow at them. 

"Come on you two we've got class to go too" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Right that" Tami said, getting up from Luke's lap grabbing her bag followed by Luke looking guilty as ever and trying to hide a boner.

 - - -

We were in the car listening to some catchy song on the radio and as always Tami's singing along to it this was one reason why I liked the mornings driving in the car with Luke and Tami. Luke and Tami have been together since the start of university where they are studying music together, at first they didn't agree on much but the teacher paired them together and now look at them. All thanks to that project they became the perfect couple.

"Hey babe that was my jam" Tami said annoyed with Luke that he turned down the radio.

"Look I just want to say something" Luke said. 

"What is it Luke"? I asked

"I'm having a few friends met up tonight and I was wondering if you girls would like to come and plus they really want to meet Tami" Luke said smiling. Tami turned around smiling at me, but I didn't know if I wanted to go or not.

"We should so go Natalie; we haven't been out in a while" She said. I couldn't say no to my best friend and she was always right.

"Yeah okay" I said smiling.

"Maybe we can hook Natalie here with one of my friends" Luke said

"No, no, no setting up please" I pleaded; Setting up's never go perfect and I hated them. 

"Can't promise anything" they both said, I rolled my eyes ignoring them two just looking out the window at times it would be nice to be with someone but at the moment I guess my focus is finishing university.