1.5

Michael and I were walking up to Michael's apartment hand in hand talking about food which was strange. Michael let go of my hand and getting the keys out of his pocket and opened the door

"Welcome to the love shack" I looked at him confused

"Why do you call it the love shack"? I asked walking into his apartment.

"I don't know sounds fun to say and after what happened last time with us I thought why not"?

"Right, so is this the part where you bring out the wine and the game twister"

"If you remember beautiful; you can't have wine since you've got a bun in the oven" Michael said wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Damn it; that's right. Are you able to get me some water"? Michael nodded walking into the kitchen while I just looked around, the apartment was a mess and when I went over to the sofa I noticed all these movies but they weren't your normal boy movies that was filled with action. It was pregnancy movies and I was now curious why he has these. Michael came back in with a glass of water while he had a beer. I looked up at him holding one of the movies.

"You are not supposed to see those" Michael said almost dropping the two drinks.

"Michael are these actually yours, did you buy these"? Michael put down the drinks walking over to me.

"Yes they are mine I went out to Kmart and brought them and got strange looks of these women" Michael said.

"But why"? I asked still holding the DVD in my hand. Michael sat down next to me and took a deep breath and said. 

"Well because I wanted to prepare myself and I don't know movies make me think about good things and I'm just saying one of those movies made me cry" 

"I can't believe you have these movies I mean you've got what to expect when you're expecting and The back-up plan and Michael this is just" Michael walked over to me wrapping his arms around me and said

"Well it's all for you so when this beautiful baby is born I'll be ready, plus I wanted to ask you if you didn't join a single mothers club while we weren't talking and next thing you know we see a chick giving birth in a pool" I laughed at Michael knowing he was talking about The Back-up plan, I shook my head

"No you don't have to worry about anything"

"Okay good" the rest of the night I spent it at Michael's and it felt strange after months of not having someone to cuddle up to I realized how much I missed that.

 - - -

The sun was shining on my face and I turned around seeing Michael in bed, I lifted the blanket up and noticed that we weren't naked but I did notice the baby bump. I was about to get up until I felt Michael's arms wrap around me and pull me back onto the bed.

"Don't you dare leave me again like you did the first time?" he told me sound sleepy.

"Michael, I have to go to work it's my last day I'm sorry" I said

"Can't you just ditch I mean you will see them again" I rolled my eyes just staring at Michael who still had his eyes closed

"I can't do that and plus I think you mentioned that you have work as well"

"Oh shit" Michael slowly opened his eyes and just smiled at me

"What"?

"You're so beautiful; I wish I could wake up next to you every morning" 

"Same" I said "But I have to go or else I'll be late for work, I'll call you" I got up and before I walked out the door Michael yelled

"Promise"?!

"I promise" I shut the door behind me and grabbed my shoes and bag running bare foot to my apartment.

- - -

The whole time at work I had the biggest smile on my face and I couldn't get rid of it, while the café was quiet Shannon put her broom down and said

"Alright you have to tell me right now, I need details please"

"Okay, okay it was a cute date and he took me to a garden that no one else really goes it was like dinner in the garden and when he took me back to his house guess what he had"?

"What"?

"He had baby movies like Juno, what to expect when you're expecting all those type of movies"

"Do you know what else this means"?

"What"?

"It means his got pregnancy books as well probably hidden but still it means that his preparing for himself and that's cute and he sounds like a keeper"

"He is" I said smiling to myself, Michael was everything I wanted even though we weren't married or dating but still Michael was there and he wasn't that guy that would run away once he found out he knocked a girl up.