1.0

I was sitting on the couch later that night thinking about everything that happened when I told everyone they seemed happy, as for me I wasn't sure of course I was happy having a kid but I was waiting until I was about twenty seven or twenty nine somewhere in between. The TV soon switched off and Tami stood in front of it folding her arms.

"I think you should tell Michael" she said looking at me.

"Are you crazy, imagine what he's going to say about this Tami" I said getting up rolling my eyes walking over to my phone.

"Please just tell him if he leaves he's a jerk and I will go kick him in the balls" She said like a proud best friend.

"Okay, Okay I'm doing it" I looked down at my phone seeing that I already had a text from Michael and I started to panic.

Nat I think we need to talk because I miss you – Michael

I looked up at Tami and said

"I don't think I need to message him, he said he wants to talk. You don't think Luke told him" I asked. 

"Of course not plus Luke agrees that you should be the one to tell him not us" she said "now reply back quickly" she said walking over to me. 

"Okay" I said messaging Michael back to let him know we could meet up.

Okay well I'm working at the café tomorrow so come see me then :) - Natalie

"Happy"? I asked looking up at Tami.

"Yep because this is where it gets better for the two of you" Tami said walking off happy with the fact that I was seeing Michael tomorrow but I wasn't sure how he was going to take this. Maybe he will cause a scene or after I tell him get up and leave. 

- - - 

The next day at the café I was making coffees but I kept messing the orders up because the only thing on my mind was Michael and him finding out. Shannon noticed and wanted to help but I kept telling her that I had this and not to worry. I went back to the counter not looking up and focusing on my little notepad about to write down the order.

"Hi how can I"I stop mid-sentence looking up seeing Michael standing there and I smiled "Michael, hi"

"Hey is this a bad time" He said running a hand threw his hair

"Uh no not really" I said shaking my head.

"Okay do you think we could sit down and talk"? I looked into the kitchen where Shannon was listening and she did thumbs up at me and I turned back around looking at Michael

"Yeah sure" I went around to the front counter and took a seat with Michael in the furthest seat away from everyone.

"So listen" we both said at the same time and then laughed

"Sorry you go first" I told him

"Alright well listen that night did mean something to me but I should tell you I got out of a relationship like a month ago and I was just sitting around and then Luke and Calum wanted to take me out and trust me I wasn't using you but I just didn't want to get into a relationship straight away after my relationship with my ex, it was pretty bad break up and that's why I felt so horrible because I do like you Natalie" He said holding my hand.

"Oh wow" I said starting to get nervous.

"So are we cool"? He asked looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Uh yeah were cool" I said awkwardly smiling at him.

"So what did you want to talk about"? Michael asked looking concerned

"Well I um, I uh" I looked around the room and saw Shannon at the front counter and she wrote on the paper and said

TELL HIM NOW!

"Look whatever you need to tell me, you can tell me.  It won't effect us" He said. Oh if only he knew what was coming to him. I took a deep breath looking up at the sweet boy in front of me and said.

"Michael I'm pregnant" 

"Great joke Natalie" Michael laughed. 

"Michael I'm not joking. I'm pregnant and you're the dad" Michael stopped laughing and just looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? how did this happen"? He asked.

"Did your mum ever tell you how babies are made?" I asked with a smirk.

"I know how babies are made but can I forget to use a condom I always use one" Michael said letting go of my hands. I've never seen him freak out.

"Well I guess we were too drunk to get one" Michael was speechless and then he said

"Does this mean we have to get married"? Was he kidding this wasn't time to have jokes at all.

"Really Michael" I stood up walking back to the counter but Michael pulled my arm.

"Wow, listen I'm sorry but it's a lot to take in right now" He said.

"And you don't think I'm going through the same thing, Michael I had plans" I said annoyed with him. 

"So you're saying this is my fault"He said fighting back at me. I rolled my eyes and said

"No I'm not, I'm scared as much as you are but look I'm going for a scan in a month and you can come if you want too I don't mind, now I better get back to work I'll see you around Michael" I got up leaving Michael and went back to my job watching Michael leave the café, it didn't go as I planned and instead I didn't know if Michael was going to be there for me or not. 

"It's okay Nat" Shannon said giving me a cuddle so I wouldn't cry but I felt myself tearing up at how scary this was for me.