2.4

I didn't have any months left, it was more like weeks and I was really excited because soon Michael and I will have a baby to welcome to the world. Today Tami was planning a baby shower for me and I told her a thousand times I didn't want one, I've been to one before and it was hell well for me but on the bright side I'll be getting more baby toys. Michael decided he would stay for the baby shower to give me support and plus Luke was going to be there so that was probably the only reason.

Michael and I were walking up to my old apartment and he knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer. Tami opened the door smiling wide and she said

"About time you arrived" Tami pulled me inside where I saw people already here.

"Yeah sorry about that just been having problems" I said giving her a hug.

"That's fine, come meet some old friends" Tami brought me over to some faces that I knew. I sat down besides Shannon and Ashton quickly telling them that I was still tired, I was talking to Shannon to see how excited she was for her wedding but Tami cut in and said

"Nat, you remember Carly from school"? There stood my old high school friend Carly, who now has blonde hair, no glasses or braces.

"Holy crap, Carly you don't have braces anymore and what happened to your glasses"? I said

"I wear contacts now but look at you, who would have thought you would be the first one to get preggers and especially to someone you had a crush on in grade nine" Carly said giggling.

"Fate can be crazy sometimes" I said looking over at Michael who was talking to Ashton and Luke, I looked back at Carly and said "So do you have a man in your life Carly"?

"Yeah I actually do he was meant to come over but I've got no idea where he is" There was soon a knock on the door and Carly smiled saying "That must be him it's funny because he also went to our school and I never thought I would end up dating him" Tami went to go open the door, walking in the door was Riley with a smile on his face.

"Sorry I'm late, work kept me back" I turned around looking at Carly

"You're dating Riley" I said 

"You know Riley"? Carly asked confused

"Carly while you were busy drooling over the hottest guy in school and not paying attention to anything else I was best friends with him"

"Oh, I had no idea"

"Like I said it's a small world after all" I said, Riley came over to us giving Carly a hug. Once he saw me he smiled

"Natalie I didn't know this was your baby shower, Carly told me we were going to a baby shower"

"Well you didn't tell me you were dating Carly"

"Well it seems we all have surprises" Riley said, I felt someone standing behind me and I knew it was Michael because the look on Riley's face was worst. I knew Michael didn't like Riley because Riley and I have been hanging out lately, Michael never told me the reason why him and Riley didn't get along but I chose not to get into that business.

"Hello Riley" Michael said in not such a nice tone so I basically elbowed him in the stomach, Riley nodded and said

"Michael, good to see you again"

"Wish I could say the same"

"Michael" I said turning around looking at him shaking my head, I turned back around mouthing 'sorry' to Riley and Tami broke the silence and said

"Alright let's play the first game" everyone joined in and the games that Tami planned were funny especially when Michael had to guess what was in the nappies.