0.2

When Luke pulled up outside the university I got out quickly running to get my coffee that I really needed. After I got my coffee I walked into my class for the day, I noticed my best friend sitting up at the back on his computer doing who knows what but he also seemed tired, I walked up to the spot next to him taking a seat.

"Hey Ashton" he looked up at me smiling

"Hey Natalie, how are you"? I grabbed my laptop out of my bag turning it on. I looked up to Ashton replying to him

"I'm good, what about you? you seem like you got no sleep last night"?

"That's because I didn't, I was uncomfortable" He said annoyed while rubbing his eyes

"Why's that"? I asked now curious as to why this idiot in front of me didn't get sleep knowing he's got class the next day.

"Because Shannon kicked me out onto the couch" He said sadly.

"Why? what happened"? I asked getting worried

"We got into our first fight but it's fine we made up this morning, I made her breakfast like the good boyfriend I am" he said smiling.

"Oh thank god" I said putting a hand on my heart, Ashton and his girlfriend Shannon have been dating since grade 11 and are the cutest couple that I ever saw. I mean Luke and Tami would be the cutest couple but Ashton and Shannon win by like a mile. Ashton laughed at my comment and the teacher soon walked in starting the lesson for the day.

 - - -

When the lesson ended Ashton and I got out of that room as soon as we could and headed down to the café where we always go after class and plus Shannon works there and Ashton always tries to find a way to visit her. We were walking to his car talking about who knows what

"So any plans tonight for miss 'I've got no life'" Ashton said laughing at himself

"Hey I have a life" I snapped back.

"Wow, whatever you say but just saying staying home on a Friday night scrolling through tumblr or eating chocolate while watching a sad romantic movie is very lonely" He said smirking at me.

"Shut up, matter of fact I do have plans tonight" I said proudly.

"And do you want to go"? Ashton asked curious trying to find his keys

"I don't know not really since Luke and Tami want me to hook up with someone" I said rolling my eyes

"Well you need to find a man Natalie, you've been single for a while" Ashton opened the car and I jumped in waiting for Ashton to get in so I could finish this conversation.

"Ash, I'm perfectly fine being single at the moment"

"Alright whatever you say but I still think you need a man, I hate seeing you lonely"

"Yeah alright just drive" Ashton pulled out and drove down to the café where he can finally reunite with his girlfriend even though he lives with her but still misses her like crazy.

 - - -

Ashton and I were waiting for Shannon to get off her break and while that was happening Ashton kept annoying me about getting a boyfriend.

"Ashton do you know how much you sound like my mum at the moment" I said leaning back into my chair.

"Sorry but I want you to get a man in your life instead of being that girl sitting around waiting for love" He told me. 

"Isn't that what you're supposed to do"? I asked shrugging 

"That's just a saying, now how about this in a month if you don't have anyone in your life I get to help you out" He said with a serious look on his face. 

"No Ashton" I said shaking my head. As much as Ashton was one of my best friend I just didn't want anyone's help, when the time comes the time comes. 

"I'm not taking no for an answer, come on I'll be your wing-man" he said sounding excited 

"If I say yes, will you stop nagging me"? Ashton's smile grew widen and said

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes it is, but a month alright"

"Okay" I soon saw Shannon coming out from the counter walking over to us, you see Shannon is perfect and is perfect for Ashton and I couldn't of imagine a better girl for Ashton let's just say she was the female version of Ashton and I just hope they stay together and get married.

"Hey Ash" Ashton looked up giving Shannon a kiss, she looked at me smiling "Hey Nat, how you been haven't seen you in while"

"I'm good but your boyfriend keeps telling me I need a man in my life" Shannon laughed sitting down

"Well I don't have a man in my life either I've just got a giggle five year old boy living with me but his not five his actually 24" Shannon smirked at Ashton he just looked at us blankly we both laughed at him, Shannon held his hand smiling "You know I love you babe"

"I know and I love you too" Ashton said leaning over giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Listen Natalie your young you've got all the time in the world to find love just wait for it to come to you and plus don't you have a trip at the end of the semester"?

"Yeah but he only picks 5 people" I told her knowing my teacher wouldn't pick me for this trip that's happening soon.

"And you're going to be one of them plus one of your stops is Paris, so you meet a French guy and there you go some romance for you" I looked at Ashton and said

"See this is why I love your girlfriend, she understands me" Ashton leaned back in his chair rolling his eyes and said

"Girls these days"