1.7

Natalie

Michael and I were on the way to his old house that he grew up in. I was nervous about meeting his parents I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest but Michael kept telling me that everything will be fine and how excited his mum was to meet me. Michael pulled up a drive way and announced that we were here and I was wishing that I could grab Michael's car keys and drive away because I was really nervous. We both got out of the car and I noticed the door opening and soon saw someone who I knew even though I know it's Michael's mum but still I saw her and I remembered her name was Karen and she was friends with mum but I haven't seen Karen since I was a teenager.

"Michael" she announced running to her son giving him a big hug

"Hey mum, I want you to meet someone" I took a deep breath and Karen turned around smiling "This is Natalie Mitchell"

"I've seen you before but where"? she asked

"Your friends with my mum Grace Mitchell"

"Oh my gosh you've grown so much last time I saw you and I'm not talking about that baby bump, it's funny because Grace and I were going to set you two up but seems you didn't need our help come inside let's have a coffee" Karen ran inside while Michael stood beside me walking inside.

"See she already loves you nothing to worry about" I elbowed him and said

"Shut up"

 - - -

Michael and I were sitting on the couch waiting for Karen to come back with coffee. She soon came back sitting on the opposite couch to us and said

"So have you found out the gender of the baby"?

"Yeah it's a girl" Michael told his mum with a proud smile

"Aw I'm going to have a granddaughter, I'm so happy you know what I should go get"

"Mum don't you dare" Michael said straight away knowing what his mum was getting

"I'll be back" Karen took 30 seconds to get whatever she was getting and she sat back down with photo albums "Come sit here Natalie" I got up sitting down and Michael was telling me not to look but they were all photos when Michael was little and it was cute and I couldn't help but laugh at Michael.

"My favourite photo is this one when it was Michael's last day at your school and this group photo was just perfect" Karen handed me the photo of Michael's last day and in it Michael and I were standing next to each other smiling at each other and it brought back memories of Michael's last day that included so many group hugs and so many other things that I don't remember.

"You can keep that if you want too" Karen told me, I looked up at her and said

"Oh no I can't it's something you should keep"

"Nah I've got millions of photos of Michael as a baby and all that"

"Okay" I put it in my bag and continued laughing at photos of Michael as kid. The front door opened and soon Michael's dad walked in announcing he was home and once he came around corner he seemed happy to see Michael.

"Michael, you're here and this must be the girl that you've been talking about" I smiled at Michael's dad

"Hi I'm Natalie" I said trying to get up which Michael ran over to help me up so I could give Michael's dad a proper hello.

"It's nice to meet you Natalie" Michael's dad said.

"You too" I said smiling

"My gosh Michael wasn't kidding when he said he got you knocked up" Michael's dad said making a joke.

"Dad" Michael said death staring at him but I didn't mind my dad would if he was still here would say something like that.

"It's fine, it's something dad's would say"

"Oh I like this girl Michael she understands me, now come help your father" I sat back down while Michael went out to his dad's car helping him out.

"You know he's not wrong ever since Michael saw you again hes been talking non-stop about you on the phone I've never seen him so happy" Karen told me I smiled at her and said

"Really"?

"Yep, I know you guys aren't really official but just to let you know Michael isn't good with words so it may take time"

"Thanks Karen" I looked outside seeing Michael helping his dad out, I was smiling just watching this idiot that I've fallen for ever since I saw him that night at the club.

 - - -

On our way back to Michael's apartment I was just staring at Michael I had no clue why but I just did.

"Natalie, stop looking at me, your creeping me out seriously"

"Sorry" I looked straight ahead not looking at Michael. We stopped at the traffic light and I noticed Michael was now looking at me I turned my head looking at him "Now you're staring"

"But you're beautiful and I can't help but stare at beautiful women"

"Your so cheesy" I told him looking out the window, I soon felt Michael's hand intertwined with mine. I looked down at our hands smiling but I once the red light turned to green I let go and said

"Both hands on the wheel Mr. Clifford" I was smirking and Michael put both hands on the wheel and drove back home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So do you guys like this story? Should I keep going because I feel like no one really likes this story :/ Comment and keep voting and tell your followers :D