1.1

I walked inside my apartment seeing Luke and Tami cuddling up on the sofa being all cute. I shut the door behind me making sure they knew I was home. Tami sat up smiling at me waiting for the news.

"Hey did you see Michael today"? She asked.

"Yep didn't go so well" I said taking a seat.

"How did Michael react when you told him"? Luke asked. I took a deep breath sitting on the couch and said

"The first thing he said was, does this mean we have to get married and I don't know what's going through his mind at the moment and I told him I was going for a scan and he's invited to come" I said leaning back in the bean bag.

"I feel like I'm going to be hearing this story for the next week around Michael" Luke said to himself, Tami walked over to me kneeling down.

"Ignore Luke but listen at least you told him and if he doesn't show up then I will kick him in the balls but besides that you can always call me and I'll come" I smiled at Tami telling her

"What would I do without you"? I said pulling her into a big hug

"I don't know really" she said hugging me back tightly.

 - - -

Michael

After what Natalie told me was a lot to take in, I'm so stupid how could I forget to put on a condom and being drunk was not a great way. I didn't know if I wanted to go to the scanning but it was my child too and I wanted to be there. I heard a knock on my door opening it up to see Luke and Calum standing there with beers in their hands. 

"Hey guys" I said walking back to the couch leaving the door open for them to come in. 

"We thought we would come over since we haven't seen you in a while" Luke said

"Sorry I've been uh" I said thinking about Natalie and our child.

"Thinking"? Luke said sitting down finishing my sentence.

"Yeah basically" I said while Calum handed us a beer each.

"Have you spoken to Natalie since she told you"? Calum asked. Calum was the first person I told since I knew Luke would know about Natalie. 

"No I've been avoiding her I don't know what to do with this baby thing I mean it's my kid" I said putting the beer to the side sitting down on the sofa. "This whole baby thing has been on my mind for the past month; I want to ring Natalie but I just can't do it" I said

"Well if you want my advice I think you need to be there for Natalie and go to the scanning next week because it will mean a lot to her if you went" Luke told me. 

"Luke has a point mate I think you should just go, who knows maybe having a child wouldn't be so bad after all" Calum said 

"Yeah" was the only thing that came out of my mouth, the rest of the night I tried to forget about this baby thing and just hang out with the guys but my mind always found its self-thinking about Natalie and the baby growing inside of her.