0.8

It had been a month since my little night with Michael and I'm glad that I've moved on from that night. It turns out that Michael is now living here until he figures out what he's going to do next. Lately I've been getting ill and skipping few classes which was never good.

Today was just a normal lazy day waiting for Tami to come back from work to complain about her day. I was sitting on the sofa eating skittles once again that I begged Tami to get me since I had been craving them so badly. I was in the middle of watching Pitch Perfect laughing at one of the scenes and all of a sudden my boobs started hurting. 

"Ouch" I said to myself rubbing them. I heard the door being slam and I looked up seeing Tami was home and not in a good mood.

"What the hell happened in here"? Tami asked looking at the mess on the floor and then back up at me, I smiled shrugging

"I don't know" I said. 

"Natalie, you've been eating a lot lately and what's wrong with you"? she asked putting her hands on her hips.

"I don't know, I wish I knew" Tami started cleaning up and I said "I've been acting strange these past days, I mean my boobs hurt and I eat a lot and I need to pee like every five seconds" before I finished that sentence I ran to the toilet quickly hovering over the seat and soon threw up.

"Is throwing up new"? Tami asked, I looked up at her nodding and Tami's eyes soon widen and I said

"What do I look terrible"? I asked trying to threw up again.

"No, but when were you due for your period"? She asked. 

"Uh I don't know, go check on my app thing" I said. Tami walked away grabbing my phone from the counter. Tami came back looking speechless looking at me and back at the phone.

"What is it bad"? I asked having my head still over the toilet seat

"Uh Nat, you were supposed to have your period ages ago" She said looking worried for me.

"What do you mean"? I asked trying to get up and not throw up.

"You were supposed to have it three weeks ago" I shot my head up getting up slowly and seeing the phone and Tami was right, I looked at Tami curious as to what was going on well I did know but I didn't want to hear it.

"Do you know what this means Nat"? She asked.

"No, don't you dare say it I couldn't be that's stupid and I'm still young" I said shaking my head walking out of the bathroom

"Well some things happen unexpected" Tami said shrugging "Come on let's go to the drug store we need to find out"

"Can we buy at least six to make sure?" I said

"We will buy every single test to make sure; if that makes you happy" Tami dragged me out of the room quickly heading down to the drug store.

- - -

When we returned Tami ran into the door quickly turning around and gave me the bag and said

"Here, now go see if you are or not" I walked into the bathroom and before I peed onto the seven sticks that Tami got. After peeing on those seven sticks I waited in the bathroom for a while and after five minutes playing on my phone I decided to check all seven sticks. I got up thinking of the worst and when I looked at the sticks my world came crumbling down the same thing was on those seven sticks and it was two lines. I grabbed the box beside me seeing what two lines meant and it meant that I was without a doubt pregnant.

"Natalie, are you okay you've been in there a while"? Tami said knocking on the door, I looked at myself in the mirror looking at myself. I was pregnant and I didn't know if I was ready to have a baby. "Natalie please open the door" I walked to the bathroom door opening it up and once I did, I pulled my best friend into a hug crying.

"They were all positive, Tami" Tami was stroking my hair hugging me tight.

"It's okay, I'm going to help you through this don't be sad look at the bright side you're having kid that's great" She said pulling away from me smiling but I wasn't ready to be a mother. I was ready to finish my course and go travel the world.

"I guess" I said

"But one question who's the father"? I pulled away from Tami and I could think of only one person that I didn't want to face, I looked up at her and said

"Michael, Michael is the father"