06. DEVASTATION

In an attempt to divert her thoughts, Eman called her friend from school, Alin. While talking, Alin described her boyfriend, leaving Eman shocked. Based on the description, the person she is describing can be none other than Farhan. As the conversation continues and the similarities added up, Eman prayed over and over that Alin's boyfriend was not the same man as she thought he was...

Her eyes watered, she couldn't even complete her thought. It took all of her courage, she had to ask Alin his name and when she does, Eman's heart skipped a beat as if it was to escape her rib cage. Her voice became colder than ice and she ended the call, shutting off her phone soon after. With her dark red eyes, she stared at the blank screen of her phone. Her life felt like it was on fire.

She thought back to the time she had been on his laptop and had searched his browser history on a whim not expecting to find addresses of porn sites. If it had been anyone else visiting these sites, she wouldn't be surprised. But it wasn't and she was crushed. With each new incident, he felt farther and farther from her heart.

* * * * * * * *

None of Farhan's other siblings gave their parents as much trouble as he did. So they believed, he must have been sent specially by Allah to test their faith. Born specifically to give them a hard time, whatever everyone else called EAST, he called it WEST. If this was called EARTH, he started to deliver shreds of evidence to prove it was SKY.

Their only responses were just too high their blood pressure and cholesterol levels. They did their best to navigate his unreasonable demands and stubbornness without losing all sanity.

All they could do was ignore it. The best way they could and deal with his stubbornness and unreasonable demands.

When his father found out about Farhan's trip to the Red light area, his response was, "Every day brings new drama, a new problem, and eventually, you're creating sin! No one in our family, not even going back seven generations, ever visited such a place and yet you...what didn't we give you? your actions and attitude are just...disgusting! My God, now you reached to Red light area, you certainly had crossed all your limits. When is this going to stop?"

Pa began to pace, " Enough time had passed between the last incident you create a drama for embarrassing us. This is what we thought maybe you were finally done creating drama, yet here we are again! You thought to create a drama to embarrass and wound us.".

For the first time, Farhan sat down and thought about how his actions affected his parent's situation.

Unfortunately, his father wasn't finished, "One day, you'll get the most permanent pleasure when we commit suicide because of you," His father roared angrily.

"Now stop it," his mother commented.

" Stop? I'll stop, when your son stops to take pity on us and leave all his idiocy and stupidness behind!" he roared again.

* * * * * * * * *

Hey people!
Sorry for the late upload...its all due to my midterm exams...
Anyways how was the chapter, share your thoughts in comments...what do you think about Farhan, Eman, and their love story...its a turn...shall he need to return for her or not? what do you think?

With love
Mery Ruaid