19. EVEN AFTER

The starry sky, the sea, and every other wonderful sight in these regions seem still to have the power to compel their souls for lifting their bodies.

Eman and Yamna were sitting there. They watched avalanches of ice and snow fell downwards with a roaring sound. They saw clouds and fields of ice; they had never seen such beauty.

Eman took a deep breath and shouted out with joy.

Suddenly Ayan appeared there.

Eman said, "I want to get rid of this person. This person wants to stick with us like glue. I don't know what he wants!"

Yamna grinned  and answered, "Well, I think your mysterious personality and serious attitude make you a puzzle for the whole class, which is why he is following us."

Eman said, "What?"

Yamna controlled her chuckle, "Perhaps he likes you." She teased Eman.

Eman gave a serious look to her, and ordered her, "Now keep your mouth shut in front of him."

Ayan greeted, "Hey guys! what's up?"

Eman was burning with rage.

Yamna answered, "Nothing particular, I just wanna refreshed Eman, which is why we come here."

Ayan asked from Eman, "Well how're you feeling now?"

Eman replied, "Better."

Ayan questioned, "Why are you behaving like this?"

Eman questioned in return, "Like seriously you don't know Ayan. I don't want to talk to you, as I cleared it before. By the way, why  are you following us?"

Ayan became speechless.

Eman thought he didn't expect these questions from her.

Yamna interfered, "Come on guys, be friendly. Let's take a coffee. Isn't it, Eman?"

Eman replied, "No, I have to go."

She left and as usual, Yamna clarified everything to him.

Yamna apologized, "So sorry, Ayan."

Ayan told, "It doesn't matter. I just don't get why she behaves like that."

Yamna yelled, " There is nothing serious, but life is all about ups and downs. Eman is not like as she is but some situations and some stances affect her personality so much that she becomes really rude. Anyways I'm leaving. She'll be waiting for me."

Ayan smiled, "Okay sister."

Yamna added, "One advice for you brother, stay away from her please."

Ayan smiled.

* * * * * *

Eman, Yamna, and Khizer were sitting in the balcony, enjoying the weather.

Khizer was busy with his files.

Eman asked him, "Do you like work a lot, I mean work regarding your business?"

Khizer grinned.

Then he answered, "No, I don't like work, as no man does? "

She asked further, "Then why you are doing it always?"

He again smiled and answered, "But I like what is in the work_ the chance to find yourself. Your reality_ for yourself, not for others_ what no other man can ever know. They can only see the mere show, and never tell what it means."

His thoughts were impressive, Eman thought.

Eman replied, "That's good."

* * * * * *

Sometimes, Eman felt as though her life had been falling apart, yet falling together all at the same time. Every person that had walked away had been replaced by someone better; every situation that wasn't worked out has led her to a greater opportunity. When things go left, she knew that something else down the road will go right.

She often realized how beautiful it is that Allah didn't need any explanations, how beautiful it is He heard everything even if we didn't accept and speak it too. He saw our heart and when He could see it, He had also the power to numb it as well.

There is no time limit for him, as much as we say, He would hear us. He didn't say to stop, or He didn't want to hear more, or He was fed up or bored with your talks and complaints.

If we didn't accept in front of him, then also He could hear. He gave us power and strength, especially patience for bearing all the pains. He never makes any type of mocking with our feelings.

Eman thought about all the pleasure this hope will give. He is present and watching all, just knowing that helps. 

* * * * * *

Hey people!

So it's an early update.

What do you guys think about Eman and ayan?

And

Khizer and Eman?

LA LA LA

What will happen next?

And what do you want? Share your views in comments.

   With love
   Mery Raid