22. NIGHT OF RESTORATION

Remember me and I'll remember you, give thanks to me and never reject me.
~ Qur'an

Eman said, "In my life, Farhan is extraordinary for me, Khizer."

Khizer laughed at her comment, throwing Eman into a deep sense of confusion.

Khizer answered, "You know, Eman, extraordinary doesn't necessarily mean that he's great. He will never be great."

Eman gave a confused look, narrowed her eyes, and an expression of awe on her face.

Khizer explained, "Listen, take satan for example; he is extraordinary but is not great."

Eman now understood what he was trying to say, she smiled.

After that, Eman began to think of the wish Yamna told her back when they were in university.

There was no one, except khizer, who gave her the necessities of life--Love, respect--Or even tried to commit to promises.

She didn't know if he would give them to her, but one thing that she knew was that he would generate the wish to live in her. He was a long-lasting candle of hope in a stormy night of her hopeless life.

He came like a flash of light in the darkness for her, like hope in her hopeless life, like a messiah in her destructive period. He loved her a lot, he respects her a lot.

He gave his life, happiness, satisfaction, pleasure, self-respect, stubbornness to Eman.

If He was considering himself mine, slowly she was also getting attached to him.

Eman thought, why should I return to those who left me once?

And this is the best thinking, she ever thought.

* * * * * * * * *

They were all seated at the dining table. Eman's cousin, Haya, her husband, and Eman's direct family were all present around the large piece of furniture. However, the chief guest was Eman's fiance and his mother.

They all enjoyed the food while speaking to one another, filling the air with the continuous conversation. He gave a diamond ring to Eman as his first gift at the dining table in front of all family.

After dinner, Haya spoke with her husband about Eman's fiance, saying that he possessed a strong attraction and air of power.

Haya was inspired by his circular deep eyes and magnetic personality. It was her first meeting with him at dinner. When he was discussing different topics in her specific style, and as usual the whole family was silently listening to him.

Haya said, " You know, every time he speaks, I can't help but listen. It's like he a ghost or jin. "

She was inspired by his views and ideology.

After listening, Eman slowly began to accept the reality that khizee Murtaza's words were simple yet passed through the hearts of people like bullets. Khizer could inspire everyone that listened.

Khizer wanted to get Eman who was his love, but he wanted to get her, with her permission. But this ability play a vital role in it, besides his soberness made him the inspiration for everyone.

Now Eman Mustafa was engaged to khizer Murtaza.

* * * * * * *

As khizer and his Mum reached home. Yamna was waiting for them.

Yamna hugged Khizer and congratulated him on his engagement.

Afterwards, Yamna and Khizer sat together, drinking soft drinks.

Yamna commented, "You know, bro, I'm so happy for you both. May Allah give you a happy married life. "

Khizer grinned.

Khizer added, " I want to give Eman all the happiness that she deserves. I want her to always be happy from now on."

Yamna smiled, "The same bro. You have to do this. I'm sure you can, and I trust you ."

Khizer commented, " Yamna when I think about the moments that she wanted to commit suicide, my heart speeds up and my vision blurs. I can't see things. If she...I don't even dare to complete the thought. I just really love her and if..."

Tears came in his eyes and he rubbed them.

Yamna got up and got closer to him.

Yamna consoled him, "Come on, bro, relax. I know it's hard but you have to control yourself. Look, the reason for it all was psychiatric and spiritual. Her heart and trust were broken by the person who once told her that he loved her. "

Khizer was silently listening to it all.

"You are right. Her wishes were killed by her lover. That bustard threw water on all the hopes she kept. He broke all promises he made, time by time again." khizer added.

After a few minutes, khizer again started, "That is why she faced a lot of things, but it will not be so, I'll change her life with the colour of my love, I'll feel her special Yamna. Please pray for me, so that I'll do as I want."

* * * * * *

This spiritual attraction is how much different and strange from that illegal relationship that Eman was feeling for khizer now.

Great thoughts of her fiance had begun to spread through her mind. He was truly a great man. She accepted this reality in her heart and took care of him more than she did herself.

When she thought about Farhan and all past, she felt pity for herself. He held her prisoner in a gilded cage, broke her heart into pieces. When he didn't need her anymore. He made her feel valueless in her view.

Due to these thoughts, she became a rebel before but now due to her Lord's compassion, everything was fine and she received what she deserves.

* * * * * *

Hey Peeps!

Hope you all are fine?

Now finally Eman and khizer are engaged. LA LA LA

What will happen next? Share your views with me.

Will Eman give her love to khizer? And accept him as her life partner?

With love
Mery