23. NIGHT OF HOPE

Wearing a red skirt, She looked extremely beautiful, just like a doll or princess. Beaded on the skirt was a  flower that shone like pearls.

When he sat with her,  it seemed quite difficult for him to decide whether her eyes were more shinning, or it was the shine of her dress which was reflecting on her face.

The shine paired with her pink cheeks created a majestic glow.

The first time, he felt her confused, a little nervous too. He didn't understand its reason. Perhaps the reason could be their sudden marriage.

Finally, khizer Murtaza was getting married to whom he wanted.

He put a hand on hers, trying to make her more comfortable. After a moment, he broke the ice.

Khizer yelled, "You know, Eman, I always thought that the day I'd bend down my knees for a girl would be the time, I'd to bend to tie the laces of my daughter's shoes, but it wasn't so."

He bent and proposed her. He told her how much he loved her, she listened to it quite seriously.

While sitting so close to her and holding her hand, he was shocked to realize how the time flew. He felt a strange satisfaction as he spoke, literally feeling that she was the one and the only person whom he wanted to spend every moment of his life with.

She made him complete in the most real sense of the word. Today, he was finally complete, because he had his love at his side.

Khizer though I'm grateful to my Lord who blessed me at every moment of my life.

"Eman! No one loves you more than me, No one can take care of you more than Me, I have nothing more expensive and precious than you," He either promised her or just reminded her.

Eman smiled, she was quiet.

"Eman! One more thing I want to let you know," He told her.

Eman nodded.

He stated, " I saw you seven years back for the first time. I love you at first sight I think. You don't know this so I want to confess it."

Eman confused.

Eman asked, "What? Why didn't you tell me before? "

"I don't know, my love. I saw you and became uncontrollable; I instantly started loving you. At the time, I didn't know who you were, but my heart was no longer under my control. I began to love you madly and I begged to God for you in my every prayer, " He answered her.

Eman questioned impatiently, "Then?"

He answered, "Then God responded. Exactly one and a half years later, to the day, I saw you again with Yamna. Then, I just had to wait for the right time. Now look, you've graduated, and you are mine."

"This person has something special so that my every prayer for Farhan wasn't accepted. Each time I was pushed towards him," She thought.

Tears began to form in her eyes and she quickly began to weep like a child.

He didn't know what to do. He hugged her and then tried to console her.

After some time everything became normal.

* * * * * * * *

The first picture of khizer and Eman together was hung on the wall of their home. Yamna stared at the photo and thought.

"Finally, my biggest wish has been fulfilled. I'm truly grateful to my lord; He has the power over all the things"

Eman was wearing a red dress with a folded black shawl around her arms in this picture. The happiness between them wasn't in her smile or her eyes, but it was in their closeness and body language.

In a grey shirt and black jacket, khizer held her close, his eyes lighten all the surrounding around, and were brighter than anything else in the photo.

Everyone would be blind not to notice the couple and how they stood together before a camera. Everyone could tell that they were made for each other.

* * * * * *

When Khizer opened his eyes, the room was completely dark. His mind was still foggy from sleep and he didn't understand where he was.

While searching for something he looked around. Maybe he watched a horrible dream.

Then, almost out of instinct, he looked at Eman who was sleeping soundly. He started to breathe normally again; she was there.

He said in a low voice, Alhamdulillah ( All praise be to the lord ).

He then turned on the lamp sitting on the bedside table. Due to the light, Eman held a hand over her eyes, but he quickly reduced the intensity, not wanting to disturb her.

He stared at her. Her one hand was straight and the other was on her eyes. The flowers on her half uncover wrist and her untie hairs were looking beautiful.

After some time, Eman woke up. They both got ready to go to breakfast together.

At the dining table, All greeted them. Yamna hugged her and welcomed her.

As usual, the conversation beginner was Yamna.

"Listen, bro! I have a surprise for the newlywed love birds," Yamna narrated.

Eman and khizer both looked astonished.

Khizer asked, "And what is it?"

Yamna teased him, "Just think, my sweet brother. You are very intelligent."

* * * * * * *

Hey!

So finally Eman Mustafa became Mrs Eman Murtaza. hun hun hun hun

Now, What do you guys think about yamna's surprise for these love birds?

  Will khizer guess it or not?

For knowing it, keep reading.

     With love
       Mery