07. ASS KISSER

Before proceeding this chapter, I wanna tell you that here we consider Ass kisser's metaphorical meaning, that is, "A person who tries to please someone to gain favour or any personal advantage," I hope you understand the meaning of this phrase after reading the chapter, now you can proceed--

But nothing happens outside of God's well, it is one of the rules .the world is erected upon the principle, neither a drop of kindness nor a speck of evil will remain in unreciprocated, fear not the plots, deception and trick of people, if somebody is setting a trap, remember, so is God, he is the biggest plotter, not even a leaf stirs outside God's knowledge simply and fully believe in that, whatever God does, He does beautifully.
~ Al Quran

"The world is erected upon the principle of reciprocity.
Neither a drop of kindness nor a speck of evil will remain unreciprocated.
Fear not the plots, deception, or tricks of other people.
If someone is setting up a trap, remember, so is God.
He is the biggest plotter.
Not even a leaf stirs outsides God's knowledge.
Simply and fully believe in that.
Whatever God does, He does beautifully."

~ Forty Rules of Love

After holding and staring at her cell phone for a few hours, she finally put her ego aside and texted Farhan. She had expected him to call her after her text but she was wrong.

Five minutes...

Ten minutes...

Fifteen minutes...

Yet again she placed her ego at the bottom line of her self-respect. She swallowed her pride and texted him again. She watched her messages were delivered to him but still he didn't read it. She thought that maybe her messages were not sending...that happens on some occasion. Sometimes the messages didn't reach...she searched a lame excuse.

Nowadays, network and signal complications were fairly common, so it made sense. Her only response was to let her self respect die.

As time stretched on and still, no answer from Farhan light up her phone, she opted for coming up with excuses as to why he was not responding, picking at her self-respect in the process.

* * * * * * * * *

The earth beneath her feet is soft like foam. She saw greenery as far as her eyes can gaze. Purple flowers on trees were suddenly shrouded in darkness as an ocean of black overshadows it and small droplets begin to fall upon the leaves, causing them to dance from the oncoming torrent.

Every colour of flower was embodied in this place along with the strange happiness and satisfaction she felt there. The sky was clear despite the depth of its dark blue colour making it pleasing to look upon.

The air was playing with her, sometimes smiling, sometimes singing, sometimes present, sometimes absent.

She was on a path and waiting for someone, but for whom? She took a deep breath as she saw a person coming to her from somewhere far off, only able to make out the pure white dress that covered his figure. As they get closer, she can see his bare feet and passed a smile to him and started to walk forward.

She did everything she could to get closer to him, tried to see him, but was unable to. As he came closer to her...

That's when her eyes snap open, having being awakened by the sound of her phone ringing. She checked her screen, a complicated wave of emotions flowed through her when she saw Farhan's name.

As soon as she answered, she started weeping like a child, telling him everything, that was on her mind. Its what she always did and she couldn't stop. All words rushed out, one word after the other.

Distrusting of reality was one of her biggest mistakes flaws, despite everything she knew, when Farhan gave excuses to explain all of her questions. She began to trust him again. Afterall her heart belonged to him. As anticipated, he gave her excuses for everything she was worried about which allowed her to trust him again.

The conversation then turned when he told her how much he loved her. Her heart skipped a beat when he told her, the dreams he had and gave more promises, which only made her weep more. He was destroying her defences like a parasite, compelling her to believe and depend on him.

With all the things he said, how could she believe that her selection is wrong? Everything would go back to normal and they would talk every day like they had been, making every moment with him a precious memory.

Everything felt like a dream, a dream she didn't dare to wake from and destroy it. She refused to open her eyes, she could just stay in that beautiful dream. Perhaps she didn't want to wake from.

* * * * * * * * *

After speaking with him, her thoughts trickled back to her actual dream. Who was she waiting for? Quickly, her thoughts became too jumbled to separate so she pushed them aside. Perhaps she knew, maybe not, she was not sure.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * *

For the first time in his life, khizer Murtaza desperately wanted to meet a girl. She was the first girl he had become desperate and emotional about. Yamna's discussion about her with him at home is what planted the seed. She was the first girl for whom he was unable to free his heart and emotions.

* * * * * * * * *

Hey people! I hope you like the chap, share your views in comments...
Remember to vote.

With love,
Mery Ruaid