Challenged Again

Bess:"pfft dont make me laugh Harry Edward Styles i'm fooling around!" Bess lied hoping he would buy it she didn't want him to know that she fell for him but the problem is she also likes Niall but Niall doesnt know it yet because he's dating Kate

Harry:"oh right we're supposed to say those kind of things because we're in a relationship" he flipped his hair

Bess hated when he did that he looked so freaking cute she couldn't help but stare. Kim noticed the fact that Bess was staring at him and the sile slowly crept on her face. Kim was happy that her best friend has finally found someone she cares about. Kim whispered to Bess:''hey stop lying i know you love him dont hesitate'' bess blushed and nodded Kim was about to start dancing but Bess glared at her and she blushed and mouthed a sorry bess just smiled and laughed at Kim.

Harry:"so when's austin coming Kimiie?"

Kim:"hes almost here just looking for a parking space"

Harry nodded and started humming a familiar tune which Bess realised was I wish by their band. (yes bess's goes to their gigs and memorises their songs)

Harry:"oh look he's here finally! I'm tortured waiting here"

Austin:"hey guys sorry i'm late the parking was full apparently some band is playing a gig here and they dont want to miss it"

Harry smirked:"yea guess whos the band"

Bess:"oh no is it The Wanted?!?" Harry stared at her and she said:"oh wait no no i know its One Direction im messin wid ya"

Harry, Kim and Austin laughed. Kim:"you always do that you're such a kid"

Bess:"awww shut up" she blushed and continued:"I might be a kid but you all still love me" she stuck her tongue out and they all gigled.

Harry:"yes bess we do love you!"

Bess gasped:"you love me?!"

Harry:"hell to the no fooling around Bess"

Bess:"oh well that's too bad because .." she trailed off

Harry:"because whatt?"

Bess:"nothingg"

Harry:"GASP you love me bess?!"

Bess:"puhlease dont make me burst into tears of laughter its not true man now can we bowll?"

Harry:"OH HELL TO THE YEAH i've been waiting for pay back new challenge loser buys lunch and gets to take the winner to the amusement park this friday"

Bess:"oh yeah man you're so on!"

they played and played they were tied in two games they played a third came as a tie breaker to see who finally wins they both hoped for the best but as for some reason one of them missed the last strike

Bess:"NO NO NO ugh damn it now i owe you lunch and a date to the amusement park"

Harry:"AWWW YEAH MAN!"

Bess:"eh you lose some you win some''

Harry:"yup this friday you take me to lunch and the amusement park you ready for some fun Bess?"

Bess:"i can't wait till friday! i cant wait till friday"

But over at the house annabel had something waiting for Bess...