A Beautiful Surprise

Her voice pierced their ears as she walked over with her two minions behind her. Racheal:"hey there girls how are you doing?" she smiled at Kim and Cassie bit scowled when she looked at Bess..

Bess:"what's up with the stare?"

Rachel:"what stare?. She put on the fakest smile she could

Bess:"forget it"

Racheal looked at Kim and said:"what brings you two er um three here?"

Kim:".. This is a mall ... We're here to shop..."

Racheal:"have fun I have to go now lates"

Cassie:"er um bye racheal" racheal walked away

Kim:"what's up with her?"

Bess:"do not ask me"

Cassie:"fair enough lets go we're done here we bought from like every store!"

Kim:"alright let's go back home we'll meet later hopefully"

They each went their seperate ways bess went home and ran upstairs she put the stuff in her closet and texted Harry:"heyy there haz wanna hang out now? -Bess" he replied almost instantly 'at band practice would you like to come watch? It's in my garage x -Harry' 'alright I'm coming! -bess' 'alright Bessy see younx -Harry' she fixed her hair again and walked over to Harry's house when Gemma opened the door.

Gemma:"hey there bess my brother's in the garage you're welcome to go there if you'd like" she smiled at bess.

Bess:"thanks gems I'll hang with you later alright?"

Gemma:"sure dear have fun" bess walked over the the garage and was greeted by a smiling Harry

Harry:"hey there love how are you today?"

Bess:"I'm great how about you haz?"

Harry:"great I'm so glad you're here after band practice I want to take you somewhere"

Bess:"oh really? Where will we go?"

Harry:"it's a surprise! By the way did you ask Cassie if she could come?"

Bes:"yup shes coming we spent the whole day with Kim shopping"

Harry:"good now come on in we're almost done with practice"

Bess sat on one of the chairs she enjoyed watching Harry his voice is just so dreamy it every now and then she'd catch Niall staring at her. Bess thought:'I'm pretty sure Niall likes me put I can't say that I'm dating Harry I love him so much but what about my dream the choice what does it all mean' bess was snapped out of her thoughts when Liam Said:"that was great lads we'll sing that at our next gig"

Harry walked over to bess and said:"go home and get dressed love I'll be over in half an hour I love you" he kissed her cheek and she walked out but before she left she said:"I love you Harry" and with that she walked out she walked home ran upstairs and into her room she took out her pink strapless dress and wore her flats she did her hair and make up by the time she was done Harry was at her driveway she grabbed her bag put her camera in it and ran downstairs, Harry turned around and was stunned.

Harry:"wow you look gorgeous"

Bess blushed and said:"thanks you don't look bad yourself" she kissed Harry's cheek and sat in her seat Harry sat down on the drivers seat.

Bess:"where are we going Harry?"

Harry:"it's a surprise love" he took her hand and kissed it.

Bess:"why wont you tell me?" she pouted

Harry:"I don't want to ruin it I'm sure you can wait."

Bess:"fine I'll wait"

Harry:"thats my girl" he drove off they were at a beach but it was empty.

Bess:"where are we?"

Harry:"a private beach" they kept walking when bess saw a table set for two and a candle.

Bess:"oh my gosh Harry a candlelight dinner on the beach thats so sweet of you"

Harry:"that's not all love" he looked into her dazzling blue eyes.