A Problem Rises

Bess couldn't sleep after what happened she got up and went over to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee to help her stay awake. After she made the coffee she sat on the kitchen counter and drank her coffee without another word and was drowned into her own thoughts.

*Bess's POV*

i was alone i couldn't sleep that dream really shook me up it was really late so i couldn't wake anyone up to talk about it. I sighed deeply and put my mug on the sink and walked outside on the beach. the sun was almost about to rise i was confused i sat onto the deck and stared into the sea i was so confused about everything that's happening to me and what happened to me. When i stared at my reflection in the water it showed so many different faces Felix , Christian , Trevor , Rory , Niall , Harry , Kim , my parents , Gemma .. everyone i knew i blinked and rubbed my eyes and stared back at the water but it just showed a pale and tired girl. I sighed and whispered:"why can't i be happy? Why can't i find someone that won't leave me?"

'Bess you will find that one you just have to wait'

Bess:"I'm tired of waiting my life's been a mess this entire time" i said with a deep sigh

'Bess everything heals in time you have to be patient life makes love look hard but trust me you'll be happy soon'

Bess:"what am i saying? i'm talking to myself.."

'its okay me trust your thoughts everything will be fine'

Bess:"if you say so"

Someone:"if who says so?"

I was startled i almost fell into the water i looked behind me and found Liam looking at me. I said:"oh well erm I'm talking to myself"

Liam:"everyone does that every once in a while.. why are you here on your own?"

Bess:"I couldn't sleep so i came out here for some fresh air and to collect my thoughts"

Liam:"I heard you scream what was wrong?"

Bess:"a nightmare i guess"

Liam:"want to talk about it Bess?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bess smiled and said:"i wanted to talk to someone about it but i dind't want to wake you up''

Liam:"alright so what was it about?"

Bess told Liam what happened in her dream .. er um .. nightmare. Liam listened carefully he kept a firm expression and when Bess was finally done she said:"what does it all mean?"

Liam:"i'm not sure what Harry had to do in the dream but I'm guessing you're just having a rough time and you're imagining things you don't want to happen"

Bess:"but Liam its just the memory why did harry walk away? why did the memory come when i was looking for harry?''

Liam:"that's something only you can answer Bess.. maybe you were just remembering the day Harry was nice to you?"

Bess sighed and said:"maybe i was remembering the day someone actually cared about me.."

Liam:"come on its quite chilly out here let's go back inside"

Bess:"alright come on" Bess and Liam got up and walked back to the house they sat together in the kitchen on the counter talking about Harry and Cassie.

Bess:"so Liam how's everything between you and cassie?"

Liam:"everything's great between us" he gave her a small smile and said:"what about you and harry?"