The Accident

*BESS'S POV*

I ran, i ran so fast i didn't know where i was going i just wanted to be as far away from that place as possible. i crossed streets i ran though parks i just kept running i didn't care where i was going i just didn't want to be there it took every ounce of my courage to say no to Harry i had to be strong but then i remembered .. i'm not strong i run away from my problems instead of facing them. My life is too complicated to explain why. My phone was buzzing and my ring tone kept playing every once in a while they were trying to call me but i wouldn't answer it was just too hard for me to answer them.

I grew tired after hours of running so i kept walking every now and then i'd rest to catch my breath i saw a group of guys making their way towards me they were drunk and they did look happy so i took off i was running twice as fast this time with those guys behind me.

i kept running until.. my shoes fell off .. again i went over to pick them up not noticing the car that was coming ahead i carefully put on my shoe but when i finally realised that there was a car infront of me it was too late i said to myself:"so this is where it all ends.." and then i heard the screeching of the breaks and everything went black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*KIM'S POV*

I got a phonecall from Bess i replied to it quickly saying:"BESS!? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!"

but to my surprise Bess wasn't the one on the phone, she replied saying:"is that her name? well um listen Kimmy right?"

i said:"its kim"

she replied in a sad voice:"oh that's not what it says here well anyway your friend here was hit by a car she's in deep pain and she's at the hospital right now" 

I stood still my face turned pale and Austin noticed that and he ran to my side and held me, he took the phone and said:"hello? who is this?"

the woman replied:"I'm angie i'm a doctor here at the hospital"

Austin:"okay well why are you calling?"

Angie:"well as i told Kim her friend Bess is in the hospital she was hit by a car and she's in a very severe condition"

Austin:"we'll be right there bye" he shut the phone and yelled:"EVERYONE! GET READY WE'RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL!"

Zayn came out of his room with Niall and Liam behind him, he simply said:"why are we going to the hospital?"

Austin:"well as this doctor named Angie called and said Bess was in a severe accident and is now in the hospital"

Zayn stood there with a shocked expression. Cassie , George and Maria came running down he stairs almost tripping when they were in front of me and Austin they stood there with a confused expression.

Maria:"Hospital? why are we going?"

Austin nodded at Zayn and he told the girls in fifteen minutes everyone was dressed we all piled into the van and drove off to the hospital. 

We walked into the hospital quietly. I walked to the front desk and they told me to go down the hall to meet the doctor. We all went together in silence nobody has said a word the whole drive here and i'm pretty sure nobody will...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim walked into the office and was greeted by a blonde woman in a white uniform. 

Kim:"hello are you Dr. Angie?"

Angie:"that's what they call me how may i help you dear?"

Kim:"i'm here to see the people involved in the accident"

Angie:"well the drivers are fine if that's what you wanted to know" 

Kim:"no no i mean the girl who got hit by the car"

Angie:"oh her? sometimes i could be a nut head anyway she's in a really bad condition her forehead is bleeding so that means she got a blow on the head which is never a good sign and her  arms are broken which is not really a big deal"

Kim:"c-c-can we see her?"

Angie:"pardon me? we?"

Kim pointed to the group of people waiting outside. Angie:"well of course but one at a time she's in a coma we're not really sure when she's going to get up" 

Kim was tearing up now she nodded and said:"i want to see her please"

Angie nodded and took her and the rest to Bess's room. Kim cried when she saw her best friend laying motionless on the bed with arms in casts and head wrapped with bandages. She walked towards her friend and cried quietly she didn't know this would happen she hated seeing Bess like this she wiped away the tears and said quietly:"Bess i'm sorry for everything i'm sorry for what happened to you i'm sorry for not being there when you needed me and most of all i'm sorry for giving Harry the chance to almost find out the secret"

Bess stayed motionless Kim walked out the door and the others walked in to see her all but Harry.

Harry knew it was his fault he didn't care anymore she broke him he's lost his feelings for her but when Kim noticed that he hasn't gone in she grew mad. Harry didn't show that he cared about this but deep down he did. Harry was forced to go in when he did he just stood there staring at her motionless body he sighed and whispered under his breath.

Harry:"Bess if you can hear me i just want to say i'm sorry the only reason i broke up with you is because Trevor threatened to hurt us all and i figured you were hurt enough and did not want to see the people you care about getting hurt so as i said i'm sorry" He walked out and saw that everyone was sitting down trying to comfort the three girl George , Kim and Cassie. They knew Bess the longest and seeing her in that condition really hurt them. But there was more to come after this Goerge's hiding something from everyone and she hopes they don't find out soon...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you didn't see that coming now did you ;) ? COMMENT IDEAS IM RUNNING OUT OF THEM :(