Sudden Betrayal

Friday was finally here the girls were up super early well all of them except George. George wasn't easy to wake up do they decided to let her sleep for a while when the three girls got dressed they walked over to george and woke her up. She didn't get up so Kim said:"GEORGIA!" george shot up and said:"who do I have to hurt?" 

Kim:"haha you're funny get up and get dressed while we do our hair" 

George mumbles:"fineee" She went into the bathroom bess was in her room sitting on her bed staring at her window while she was curling her hair she wasnt focused so she burned her palm she walked downstairs to the kitchen and took out ice she put it on her palm she walked into the guest room she saw Kim and Cassie doing their make-up while George fixed her hair. Cassie looked at her and said:"hey bess." 

George:"babe what happened to your palm?" not taking her eyes off the mirror 

Bess looked at her hand and said:"burned it while curling my hair" she shrugged  

Kim:"be careful when you curl your hair bess" 

Bess:"yes mum I have to go pack a few other things" she walked out the room every step she took she felt pain. The others were worried about her... 

Bess packed her things and she put her camera in her hand bag and her make up. She walked up to her window and just stood there staring. wondering what would've happened if rory didnt leave her.. She loved him he loved her she wanted to cry but then she'd have to explain herself to George and Cassie who didn't know anything about rory so she stopped herself and stared outside her window when the girls were ready they found the van outside waiting they went over put their luggage in the trunk and waited for the boys they came out after the girls heard Louis:"LADS WE'RE LATE GET YOU ASSES IN THAT VAN NOW!" the girls started laughing. The boys came out. 

Niall:"what did you girls hear?" 

Cassie:"hmm we heard someone scream 'lads we're late get your asses in that van now' hmm most probably it's Louis" 

George:"he is the sass masta from Doncasta" she walked over to Louis and helped him load the luggage in the trunk they all piled into the van the girls took the back seat since it fit the four of them and the lads divided themselves. Bess took the window seat she was looking out the window. 

Harry looked at her and said:"hey bess are you alright?" 

Bess:"yeah I'm fine" 

Harry:"you look like someone bothered you what happened bess?" 

She looked at Kim and Kim said:"she saw christian last night" 

Harry:"her brother?" 

Kim nodded bess sighed and said:"we spoke somewhere near the beach further ahead from here" 

Harry looked at her surprised and said:"did you take a taxi?" 

Bess:"I went out for a walk didn't know where I was going I guess I wandered too far" she shrugged like it was nothing. They all spoke about what they were going to do I Australia they reached the airport and dropped off their luggage and they sat down for a while at McDonald because Niall got hungry they all ate a meal and it was finally time to board the plane. They all sat in their places. It was hours till they finally landed the group walked around the airport to the luggage claiming station everyone got their luggage and they hopped into three cabs three people in each they drove off to Harry's private house. Bess was sharing a room with kim George with Cassie , Liam Niall and zayn together , Harry and Louis. So everyone took up the rooms and unpacked. When the were done they sat in the living room discussing what to do many people wanted to sleep but others wanted to go explore when the due was broken the chosen thing to do was rest bess was on her bed Kim fell asleep bess couldn't sleep so she went down stairs and sat in the living room. Harry got up and went over to the living room and saw bess flipping through the channels.