A Memorable Night

The couple started walking it was midnight the Moon was shining brightly and stars dazzling. Harry stopped staring at the sky and looked at bess they haven't spoken for a couple of moments.

Harry broke the silence and said:"Bess there's something i need to tell you"

Bess:"what is it?" she looked up into his sparkling green eyes hary didn't say anything he was lost in her eyes Bess said:"so? are you going to tell me what you need to tell me?"

Harry:"oh sorry love i-i-i'm travelling"

Bess:"how long will you be gone?"

Harry:"i'm going with the lads we'll be gone for a couple of weeks"

Bess:"why are you leaving?"

Harry:"the boys want to go somewhere and have fun for the rest of summer" he sighed "it hurts me to leave you so i want to know would you like to come with us? George is coming Louis finally asked her to be his girlfriend she agreed"

Bess:"i know about george but what about Kim and Austin?"

Harry:"we're waiting for their response but what i want to know is will you come with me?"

Bess:"where will we be going?"

Harry:"we're going to Australia we have a house there from my family"

Bess stayed silent for a minute and said:"i'll go with you i cant stand the thought of not being with you"

harry smiled and said:"i love you Bess" he held her hand and continued:"you're the best thing that ever happened to me" he leaned in and kissed her when they broke away.

Bess:"Harry you're amazing i love you"

Harry:"i Love you too.. do you want to continue the walk  or do you want to head back home?"

Bess:"when are we leaving again?"

Harry:"next friday can you talk to Kim about it? convince her to tag along with Austin"

Bess:"will do now lets head back home" she flashed him a smile she held his hand and they walked back home

they reached Bess's house and she said:"um Harry do you want to come in and see the reason i carry my camera around?"

Harry:"sure i'd love to" they walked in and Bess lead the way to her bedroom she took out the boxes from under her bed and deep inside her closet each one had a name on it. Harry opened Felix's box he took out the pictures and the videos he saw everything and looked at Bess

Harry:"you keep the memories?"

Bess:"every single memory i loved is saved"

Harry:"where's my box?" he said playfully she dug further into her closet and took out a box. Harry looked at her wide eyed and said:"where did you get these from?"

Bess:"i took pictures even though the pranks you pulled ruined my hair and clothes doesnt mean i didnt enjoy them" she answered playfully

Harry:"and here's the pictures from the amusement park"

Bess:"i keep memories i have a box for Kim and a box for George"

Harry:"what about the other lads?"

Bess:"i have pictures on my laptop but i need a box first" Bess shrugged

Harry:''oh no wonder this is amazing Bess you cherish these memories alot dont you?"

Bess:"most of the time i try to remember how i felt i loved each and everyone of these boys and they all loved me but you know what they say 'if you love something set them free and if it comes back then its your if it doesn't it never really was in the first place'"

harry:"you're Zayn but in the female version"

Bess:"oh shut up!" she folded her arms on her chest and gave her back to harry and they laughed together. 

Harry:"i'm not tired do you want to wach a movie?"

Bess:"sure i got new movies"

Harry:"do you have The Notebook?"

Bess:"yup do you want to watch it?"

Harry:"yes pweasee" he gave her the puppy dog eyes 

Bess laughed and said:"alright alright we'll watch it"

Harry:''yay! i love you besss"

Bess:"i love you too Harry!" Harry sat down and waited till Bess got dressed she came down after a while she put the dvd in the player and sat down next to Harry she put her head on his chest. after and hour and half they both got tired and fell asleep as the movie kept playing. Kim walked in the house to see them like that she took Bess's camera and pictured them. she slowly woke up Bess.. who just mumbled she tried again and Bess woke up she saw kim and smiled.

Kim:"goodmorning sleeping beauty lets go upstairs i have news for you"

Bess:"let me guess the boys asked you and austin to go with them to Australia and you didn't respond yet"

Kim:"thats it exactly how did you know?"

Bess:"Harry asked me if i could go with him i said yes and then he tolkd me about you"

Kim:"do you think i should go?"

Bess:"YES! we didn't travel at all this summer Australia sounds like a great break through lets go we could finally hang out together! with george and cassie"

Kim:"cassie's coming?"

Bess:"i think so why?"

Kim:"just asking" bess raised an eyebrow

Bess:"no not lie to me Kim Anene Jackson! why were you asking?"

Kim:"we have a history"

Bess:''what happened?"

Kim:"we were best friends when one day we had a fight and she left i was alone until Rory came back to school he had the chicken pox"

Bess:"when did this happen?"

Kim:"four years ago i think"

Bess stared at her:"you think she'll remember?"

Kim:"i dont know"

Bess:''well i have news for you shes coming over and you're staying with me!"

Kim:"why do you hate me?"

Bess:"i love you too KIMMY!"

Kim:"do you want to go wake up Harry?"

Bess:"i'd love to!"

Kim:"i'll get the ice-water"

Bess:"ooooh i'll get the camera"

Kim:"even better i'll picture you throwing it at him"

Bess:"rawr you evil kitty!"

they both laughed and headed downstairs Bess got the ice-water and Kim was ready with the camera. Bess whispered:"can i just put whipped cream on his hand? and tickle his nosee?"

Kim:"even better go get the cream and i'll get the feather" Kim went and got the feather Bess got the cream

she slowly sprayed it on Harry's hand that was stretched on the couch and tickled his nose and once he felt the itch his hand moved into action then SPLAT cream all over Harry's face. Harry:"WHAT THE HELL?!" bess and kim fell on the floor laughing!