Unexpected Visits

Bess:"what brought you back here? its been years since you left without a single care in the world"

Annabel:"i was blind Bessy i di-" 

Bess:"don't call me Bessy its old and it just makes me sad and no you weren't blind you told me the plan yourself leave to college and never come back here you wanted to forget everything that happened  everyone you lost everything you hoped for but died you wanted to forget"

Annabel:"please Bess..i'm back now better sooner than later as they say.. Bess I'm your sister no matter what I'm still your sister.."

Bess:"I'm late go on in touch anything and i will kill you"

Annabel:"can i come with you instead?"

Bess sighed:"fine this conversation will be completed when we get back but for now BEHAVE!''

Annabel:"alright Bess alright geez i'm not five"

Bess:"i don't even know who you are now come on" they headed to the cafe Bess was miserable 'of all the people to come back after years of being cut off why did it have to be her?' Bess found Niall and Kate she made her way to the table Niall looked up with a smile but then his gaze went onto Annabel.

Bess:"sorry i"m la- i mean sorry we're late i had an unexpected visit.." Niall could tell Bess was miserable not form the smile on her face but the look in her eyes he gestured for her to sit down and he looked up at Annabel then looked away Annabel sat next to her sister. 

Kate:"you must be Bess I'm Kate and i believe Niall told you i need help in defending myself?"

Bess:"yeah he did but its no problem i'll help you and you'll have confidence." Kate flashed Bess a smile and Bess smiled back.

Niall:"again Bess that you for helping us" 

Bess:"no thanks necessary what are friends for?" she smiled.

Kate:"one minute my phone is vibrating i need to take this i'll be right back" she got up and walked out" so Kate answered the phone and said:"hello? who's this?"

the person on the other line:"it doesn't matter I'm warning you now.. stay away from niall or your life will be a hell hole"

Kate:"i dont care what you do i love Niall and nothing you do will change that" she closed the call and walked back to the table she saw Niall and Bess talking about the threats Kate has been getting from Rachel but she never replied to any of them. 

Bess:"thats where the problem is if she doesn't answer then Rachel is going to think Kate is getting weaker and will be easier to destroy we need to help her gain self confidence soon"

Kate:"um Niall i need to talk to you..."

Niall:"alright what do you want to talk about?"

Kate:"come with me.." Niall excused himself got up and walked with her. once they were gone bess started talking to annabel

Bess:"annabel why did you come back? after all these years why?"

Annabel:"i found a family picture that i kept me you felix and christianwe were  considered family even without mom and dad"

Bess:"we were never family you and christian ignored me ever since i was born the only perosn i had all those years was felix once he was born everything seemed right except the day he got that uncurable disease i stayed with him while you left and didn't care you'd be out all day with christian me and felix would stay alone in my room when he got hungry i'd make him a sandwhich i'd do everything by myself its as if you didnt care about my existence!"

Annabel:"i was foolish and so was christian we miss you Bess we regret the day we left we regret the way we treated you we regret eveyrhing"

Bess took out her phone she got a text 'sorry bess cant come back to the cafe i payed the bill you guys can leave if you want to - Niall' 'Thanks Niall - Bess' 

Bess:"lets go Annabel" they got up and walked out Bess was still depressed she didn't want annabel to be here everything was going great until she came. they reached home.

Annabel:"Bess...?"

Bess wasn't facing her  but she said:"yea?"

Annabel:"can i stay here? your house is so big for only you..."

Bess:"Kim is over all the time and when im alone im never alone"

Annabel:"huh..?"

Bess:"our neighbour? Harry. i talk to him when im alone his room is straight from mine so we talk at the window"

Annabel:"Bess just say what's on your mind"

Bess:"you want to hear what's on my mind?" Annabel nodded Bess didnt hold her anger in anymore and yelled:"YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS NOTHING INSULTING IGNORING MAKING ME YOUR MADE LEAVING ME AND FELIX ALONE AT HOME AND AFTER ALL THESE YEARS YOU REMMEBER I EXIST HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL? YOU SAY YOU WERE BLIND BUT WHAT HAPPENED? NOW YOU CAN SEE?"

Annabel was calm she understood her sister's pain:"Bess honey? i know its not me your upset from maybe it is me but its also something else something is killing you insider something you can't tell anyone"

Bess:"STOP ANNABEL JUST STOP ! YOU CAN'T JUST SHOW UP IN MY LIFE AND EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE YOU FOR ABANDONING ME AND YOU DIDNT EVEN CARE WHEN FELIX DIED WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO ANYTHING YOU SAY NOW? ITS NOT LIKE THAT HELPED ANYONE OR ANYTHING"

Annabel:"i understand but yelling at me isn't going to solve anything Bess.. i came here to earn your forgivness to start a new page" Bess turned and faced Annable that's when she noticed Annabel hasn't slep well had cried of her time

Bess:"did you sleep when you went to college?"

Annabel:"no i was thinking about you how you must be feeling right now"

Bess hugged her sister and said:"fine Annabel i forgive you but you owe me big time"

Annabel laughed and said:"okay i owe you i always owed you"

Bess:"by the way at the cafe why was Niall staring at you sadly?" Annabel fell silent she didn't answer