A Tough Challenge

Bess:"YES YES YES! I WON IN YOUR FACE HAROLD"

Harry:"yea okay but just to let you know i lost on purpose" trying to keep his pride.

Bess:"puhlease i saw your face reaction when you didnt get the strike you expected"

Harry:"its called acting bessy you'd know that if you actually did act"

Bess:"whatever helps you sleep at night"

Harry:"okay so i owe you lunch what do you want?" he flipped his hair out of is eyes.

Bess:"I'm not hungry right now"

Harry:"oh alright when you're in the mood to eat lunch out call me" he scowled. the boys broke into laughter at this argument.

Louis:''so girls where do you want to go now?"

George:"can we go to the park?" she looked at the others with pleading eyes

Austin:"the park sounds like fun lets go guys" the whole group agreed they took off the bowling shoes and put on thier shoes, they returned their shoes and headed out to the park.

George:''do any of you want to play football?"

Louis:"yea who's up for a game of football lads?"

Harry:"we're gonna need two team captains"

Bess:"I'm gonne be one of them"

Harry:"and with that i'll be the other captain"

Bess:"we're nine in total so that means someone is going to be a sub"

Harry:"lets start picking the teams" so they each picked the person they wanted to be on their teams. Bess got Louis, George, Kim and Niall. Harry got Zayn , Liam , Austin. it was a four on four on match kim was sub for the first 15 minutes. everyone got a chance to play but the final score was 6-6 so everyone went home. Harry and Bess were walking home together each trying to annoy one another.

Harry:"you got my number right?"

Bess looked at him and said:"yea ofcourse i do why?"

Harry:"just asking.. so Bess why wont you tell me who you're crushing on?"

Bess:''why do you wanna know so badly?"

Harry:''I dont i just want to know why you wont tell me"

Bess shrugged:"we're not really friends we get on eachother's nerves alot this is the only real convo we've had in years''

Harry:''so we're not really friends and thats why you can't tell me?"

Bess:"i guess that's it. its either that or you're not worth the knowledge" bess and harry laughed.

Harry looked at Bess and said:"you know its kinda fun talking to you like you're a normal person"

Bess:"thanks i guess.. i've been pretty messed us those past few weeks"

Harry:"hey you've had a rough time considering your brother and sister left for college in new york and your parents are never home and what happened to your boyfriend.. i get it"

Bess:''yea though i try not to talk about them anymore my family was never there for me i was there for my little brother but he's no longer with us anymore...."

Harry:"its alright everything happens for a reason he's in a better place now Bessy"

Bess:''Bessy? again harold? well everything does end as well" they both laughed they finally rached their houses and they said their goodbyes and headed in. Bess sat on her kitchen counter when her phone started vibrating