Do I Love Her ?

Everyone went back to Harry's house but Louis stayed behind. He sat in Bess's room staring at her not knowing what to expect he sat there for hours then he stood up he looked around to be sure nobody was around when he was sure he held Bess's hand and leaned in to kiss her and at that moment .. Harry decided to come in he saw what Louis was doing and he was furious he slammed the door and walked out angrily Louis turned around and knew that it was Harry. He walked out and went after Harry, Louis couldn't find Harry he guessed he went back home and with that Louis went back to Harry's house in a hurry.

________________________________________

*HARRY'S HOUSE*

Harry came in angrily slamming the door behind him he went directly to his room and slammed the door. Zayn:"oh this can't be good i'll go check it out"

Zayn walked into Harry's room and locked the door behind him and said:"Haz what's wrong?"

Harry replied angrily but quietly:"I saw Lou kiss Bess"

Zayn:"and that's a bad thing?"

Harry:"yes it is and i'm pretty sure he has no excuse for this"

Zayn:"maybe he was trying to wake her up" Zayn shrugged while harry gave him a glare..

Zayn:"whaaatt its like sleeping beauty"

Harry shook his head and said:"what do you think this is zayn? a fairy tale?"

Zayn was quiet. Harry continued:"well its not sleeping beauty or peter pan or even Cinderella this is real life"

Zayn:"woah Haz chill out i was kidding"

Harry:"this isn't the time to fool around what would George say when she finds out?"

Zayn's eyes widened he didn't think about that.. and he simply said:"you're not going to tell her are you?!"

Harry:"she'll find out all on her own buddy without any help from me"

Zayn:"its enough Bess's condition we don't need this anymore"

Harry nodded and sat on his bed and said quietly:"you can go now zayn"

Louis entered the house and was making his way to Harry's room but George stopped him she held his hand and said:"come with me Lou" He nodded and walked with her to the beach in the back.

Kim watched them as they spoke outside. George's face was serious yet sad and Louis' expressions kept changing from confused to upset to surprised .. you get the point .. When George came in she was fighting back the tears and she whispered to Kim:"its done" Kim looked at her with a sincere smile when Lou came in he was tearing up.

Louis:"you knew?"

Kim:"about what?"

Louis:"about everything?"

Kim:"i onl knew about the beak up Lou"

Louis looked at george and said:"so you decided not to tell her?"

George couldn't look him in the eye and she said:"its better if she doesn't find out now"

Kim looked confused and said:"what are you two talking about?"

Louis:"nothing its nothing"

Kim shrugged and sat back down on the couch Lou went into Harry's room and locked the door he needed to talk to Harry but he had to make a decision tell him what George told him or wait for her to tell him. Lou said to himself:"do i love her?"