First Problem Faced And Solved

Kim woke up a few hours later. Kim sat up striaght Austin shot out of his seat and sat next to her. 

George:"kimmy's up!"

Austin:"kim? are you okay? what happened?"

Kim:"i heard someone call me so i went outside but nobody was there so i stood in my place i guess i dozed off and fell on the beach.."

Harry:"but we heard you scream" 

Kim blushed and said:"i was having a nightmare.. sorry if i worried anyone"

Austin:"i was so worried about you Kim"

Kim:"its alright i'm fine i'm sorry" she hugged austin then gave him a kiss and walked out of the room.

Austin:"she's hiding something"

Harry:"how do you know..."

Austin:"we've been together for almost two months .. i think i can tell when she's hiding something or not"

Harry:"how?"

Austin:"her lip quivers and she starts playing with her fingers"

Harry:"how did you find out?"

Austin:"i used to ask about Bess why was she crying and she'd do it all the time"

Harry:"makes sense are you going to try to find out what she's hiding?"

Austin:"yeah i will"

Haryy:'then go now" Austin nodded and got up Harry sat next to Bess who still didn't wake up. He held her hand and looked at her he started crying when the first tear drop fell onto Bess's hand her eyes opened. 

She looked at Harry and said:"Harry don't cry please"

Harry wiped away the tears and looked at her. Harry:"i'm so sorry this is all my fault"

Bess shook her head and said:"this is not your fault its mine i led them here i'm the one they want"

Harry:"why do they want you?"

Bess:"if i tell you then they'll come after you"

Harry:"who are they Bess?"

Bess:"christian and annabell"

Harry:"Bess please we'll go back to london we'll get away form here"

Bess:"they'll just track me down again Harry i need to go see what they want"

Harry shook his head and said:"you are not going out there on your own" she sat up straight. and looked harry in the eyes.

Bess:"either i go or i get hurt you have to make that choice Harry"

Harry:"i don't want you to go because i know you'll get hurt"

Bess:"they won't hurt me don't worry i'm going to go change i'm going now"

Harry:"please Bess don't do this"

Bess:"i have to stop running from my problems i'm going to them Harry" 

Harry sighed:''no matter what i say you're still going to go right?"

Bess:"sorry but true no can you get out all of you?"

the others nodded and walked out they went downstairs and sat in the living room. Bess got up and went to shower when she was done she put on her outfit which was her black shorts a blue shirt and her black converse. She walked downstairs and everyone stopped talkind and looked at her.

Bess:"i'm going now so i'll either see you guys tonight or in the morning.."

Liam:"Bess this is a bad idea you shouldn't go"